cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subject Line Default

Subject Line Default

Please have the program point from the Email Name directly to the Subject Line so as to not send email with default subject line.
4 Comments
Status changed to: Voting Open

Great idea, thanks for posting! 

Occasional Contributor
Will you PLEASE "point" the cursor to go straight from naming an email to the Subject Line. I can't tell you how many times I've named the email and then create the email, often missing the subject line. Then the email gets sent with your pre-written subject message, which has been very embarrassing a couple of times.
Occasional Contributor

Will you PLEASE "point" the cursor to go straight from naming an email to the Subject Line. I can't tell you how many times I've named the email and then create the email, often missing the subject line. Then the email gets sent with your pre-written subject message, which may have nothing to do with the topic of my email.

Occasional Organizer

Constant Contact should institute a preventative measure when copying a previously sent email so the user does not mistakenly use the same subject line for a new email. This could simply be a pop-up box that ask the user "Do you want to change the subject line?" when the user first copies the email and before the email is sent.