cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subject line for Mailto link

Subject line for Mailto link

I would love to see the option to have a subject auto-populated when an email address or button is hyperlinked to an email address.

7 Comments
Occasional Visitor
Hello folks, I'd like to suggest you add a feature to allow us to populate a subject line with text when someone clicks on an active link. Right now, it requires the audience to populate the subject line right after being invited to take an action. If you look at my IBM Brochure campaign, I actually have two links - one to order our new brochure and another to ask for someone to set up a discussion. When the email contains an "actionable" link, it should populate the email Subject with the phrase on the link or provide an opportunity to add a custom wording in subject line. After all, as a reader, I am clicking on a link inviting me to take action - and then I have to fill in the line. It's a bit lame (sorry to be so blunt but a sophisticated service like yours should offer automation.) It would also make things easier on our side since we can take action depending on the subject line. Since I have two links, it would be nice to easily differentiate and sort on them. If you have any questions about what I a referring to, please feel free to contact me. Thanks and hope to see an upgrade in the future. Best regards, Deborah
CTCT Employee

Thank you for providing us with feedback about having a populated subject line upon customers clicking an email link, I can understand how that could be very helpful for customers.

CTCT Employee
Status changed to: New

CTCT Employee

Thank you for providing us with feedback about having a populated subject line upon customers clicking an email link, I can understand how that could be very helpful for customers.

CTCT Employee
Status changed to: New

CTCT Employee
Status changed to: Voting Open

Visitor

Hi, just to know.

It is this feature available at the present?

Thank you