cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tomorrow morning (8/26) from 07:00 AM - 08:00 AM ET we need to make a few updates to our site. During this time, no emails will be sent and some customers will not be able to access their contacts. We recommend finishing up your work before 07:00 AM and logging in after 08:00 AM ET. Thank you for your patience while we make these updates.

Template Languages

0 Votes

Template Languages

I am currently trialing the Constant Contact account, on creating my first campaign I have experience a dilemma that I believe needs attention.

I have a website that is in two languages, therefore when people subscribe they need a different sign up form in each language, welcome email in each language etc..

The problem is that although the content of a template can be edited, the uneditable text stays in the language as set up in account settings, therefore in order for an Automated Series for a Welcome Email to be effective, I would have to use two accounts, one for each language, not only does this double the cost, but it is also very inconvenient as I will be unable to simply copy an existing email and change the language,

5 Comments
Visitor

I am currently trialing the Constant Contact account, on creating my first campaign I have experience a dilemma that I believe needs attention.

I have a website that is in two languages, therefore when people subscribe they need a different sign up form in each language, welcome email in each language etc..

The problem is that although the content of a template can be edited, the uneditable text stays in the language as set up in account settings, therefore in order for an Automated Series for a Welcome Email to be effective, I would have to use two accounts, one for each language, not only does this double the cost, but it is also very inconvenient as I will be unable to simply copy an existing email and change the language,

Status changed to: Voting Open

Thanks for posting! I understand the frustration with this. Unfortunately since there are parts of the account in which the language cannot be changed the only workaround at this time would be two accounts. You could edit the language in the emails or have multiple welcome email series (per language) but the footer would be in one language. 

Hello I uninstalled the app from my company Facebook page. Although I modified the language for French, the option buttons still appeared in English on my Facebook page. Many of the letters with punctuation appeared bizarre, which reflects as not quite professional. I truely liked the layout and ease of use, however until the French version is improved, I will not be using ConstantContact.
Status changed to: Closed - No Action