cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Some customers are seeing intermittent errors when attempting to upload a new image or insert an image into their email. While we look into getting this fixed we have found if you try to reattempt your previous action, the image will be visible. We apologize for this inconvenience.

Templates

Templates

A way to make and save genuine templates (instead of making a campaign that you just label as a template and then copy) would be awesome.
31 Comments
Is there a way to duplicate a campaign so that the templates remain similar?
Status changed to: Voting Open

Thanks for posting this feedback!

All Star
I absolutely hate your recent changes. Losing all of my saved templates. It is so much harder to work with. Not happy at all.
Occasional Contributor
I used a certain template for my emails. It was the Asian template. I loved the color and the bamboo. It is no longer available to select. Please bring that one back.
Visitor

Yes, I agree! With several weeks of frustration with the new site and not finding the templates I had saved or had liked to use, I tried other email services. CC is now comparable with those free services so far as I can tell. So disappointed!! Please post if you find how to access templates we saved as favorites in the old website design.

All Star
Wow... haven't written a newsletter in several months, but what a disappointment to see none of my favorite templates are available to use anymore! What happened CC???
Occasional Visitor
It seems that the only templates I can access now are single column promotion. I miss using some of the other templates that were available before the upgrade. How do I access more templates?
Occasional Visitor

It would be helpful if I could see my own templates as I can see, or in the same folder I can see Constant Contact templates - as is my site I should be able to design it as I want. 

Why? Because I always use the same templates, not the ones provided by CC and for a quick send a preview will be extremely helpfull. 

Thanks

Occasional Contributor
WHY is it so hard to create and save one????????
NOT ONE GOOD TEMPLATE TO REACH OUT TO MY SPHERE OF INFLUENCE WHO CELEBRATE THE JEWISH HOLIDAYS OF ROSH HASHANAH & YOM KIPPUR. ALSO NOT ONE GOOD TEMPLATE FOR COLUMBUS DAY!
Occasional Visitor
we are a sports bar that uses constant contact for social media. I am disappointed that there a no sport themed templates. I know there used to be.
Occasional Visitor
Hi. I miss the old templates. Your new ones stink.
All Star
There seem to be fewer options in terms of format. Previously there were options for a left sidebar, right sidebar, postcard size, etc. Now the only options are a straight no column version (yes, there is one of each sidebar, but only one). If this is due to constraints of viewing on smart phones, it's understandable, but the other options should still be available and just say "may not display properly on phones" (or similar). I miss the wider options.
Visitor
Here are the issues I am having with the "new" templates: 1. Why can't I underline? It doesn't give me the option, Bold or Italic only. 2. Why can't I add a table anymore? The option has been removed. I like the table because I can align certain information perfectly, whereas the Constant Contact formatting refuses to let me Center some information and Right Justify other information - instead it forces me to only have one option. 3. As I type, the information disappears as the screen doesn't move down as you type. I instead have to go to the scroll bar and scroll down to find what I am typing. 4. I have been trying to insert pictures. I can insert one picture, if I try to insert a different picture elsewhere, it forces me back to the same picture. I would like to put a picture any where I choose. 5. I used to be able to put text in anywhere I wanted to on a template, now some templates force you to go where I may not want to go. It would be nice if we could insert a text box anywhere we would like, along with a table. 6. Why can't I cut and paste information within the same template without losing the font and the color? I have to reformat every time I try to cut and paste. 7. Sometimes the edit box is getting in the way and there is no way to move it. 8. Lastly and most importantly - why can't I search for a template by what I named it?? Searching is a nightmare on this program. 9. ugh in general Thank you, pls call Cheryl at 508-478-1119.
Visitor
I noticed over the last year that is harder to find seasonal themed templates. I work for a church so I am not utilizing "sales or bargains" but use Constant Contact for my weekly update. Very hard to find fall, spring, winter, and summer themed templates.
You only have 1 or 2 templates with 2 side by side columns. I need more options for this type of template or I may need to change my email distribution company to someone else. Please let me know if you will be creating more templates?
Frequent Visitor
The Halloween templates are really dull and boring. This is our biggest event of the year. Please get your old graphic designer back! Templates were much better in the past.
Can't find anything but single column templates. Need more real estate ones
Occasional Contributor
I REALLY don't like not being able to search by category, style, type as in the past. Makes searching incredibly time-wasting and frustrating.