The newest generation needs some enhancements before you take away the original editor

0 Votes

I have been a customer of CC since 2006 and have helped, and accepted most of the changes through your growing pains. However, there are still so many features that were in the classic editor, such as html view and editor, blockquotes (indentation), cell spacing or being able to add padding in content area, that are not included in the 3rd generation themes. We only use the original editor because you didn't bring these features over to the new. You can't just throw out the old without making the new as workable. I just talked to a customer service rep on "chat" and he said it would be 4 business days before I can talk to a supervisor or executive about my concerns. Really? I am shocked that this is how CC treats 1st generations customers. No respect for me, then no respect in return. Thank you!

1 Comment
Frankie_P
Status changed to: Closed - No Action

Hi @PattyJ2 thanks for sharing this feedback! We apologize some of these features you mentioned were not carried over to our updated Third Generation Editor. We are however always open to ways we can better our user's experience. In fact HTML access, text indentation, and adjusting padding are all feature we are collecting feedback on for our Product Team.  All of these ideas you mentioned do already have their own individual feedback request threads. The more requests these threads receive the higher a priority it can be given by the appropriate teams. Please do keep in mind though there are many factors that are used to decide what is added to or updated in our product which can cause us to sometimes not have a timeline for when a feature will be available.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More