Third Generation Transition

0 Votes
I am not interested in (nor have the time to) rebuilding my newsletter template. I used a very specific layout I had created and adjusted over years. The newsletter was designed very to provide very specific information to my customers that was easy to use and to find because it was in the same format every month! As such, if I am required to start over, I will be transferring my newsletter business to a different and less expensive platform. Please inform me if I have any other options. - Jason Poehler
1 Comment
Frankie_P
Status changed to: Closed - No Action

Hi @PatrickP8884  thank you for sharing this feedback with us! We apologize for any inconvenience caused from having to move to our updated email editor. The ability to copy Legacy Newsletter templates has been disabled since we are moving forward with our updated editor and are dedicating resources to making this editor the best it can be.

However to make your transition easier we do offer live, one-on-one guidance and screensharing, our friendly phone support staff would be happy to assist you. They can also collect info on what template(s) you'd like to have transposed into the current editor, or get an order written up if you'd like a wholly different, branded template created.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More