cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Third generation editor

0 Votes

Third generation editor

Dear Sir; I have been using Constant Contact for company newsletters since 2010. I was only recently drawn to the 3rd generation editor because I wanted to add the "poll" feature to a new newsletter I'll very soon be publishing. However, the poll function is only available on your 3rd generation editor. I just got off my second phone call with one of your "coaches", and the conclusion with both was that there are abilities I require which do not work with the 3G. Combined, those disabled functions are more important than the poll function, so I am returning to your 2G editor. Please make the poll function a part of your 2G capabilities.
3 Comments
CTCT Employee
Status changed to: Voting Open

This is a great feedback @JimH0211.  We will open up this idea for voting.

Regular Visitor

Hi, how do I enable 3rd generation editor so I can send e-mails to the segment i just created.  I read the tutorial but the screenshots looked very different from what I see when I try to add the list I am trying to send to. need help !!  

CTCT Employee

@BrianL783 The 3rd generation editor is enabled in your account.  If you want to use it you would need to create a new campaign and choose one of the 3rd generation templates from the standard tab.  If you copy an older non 3rd generation template you will not see the 3rd generation editor.  I hope this helps.