Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Thumbnail image of newsletter

0 Votes
Hi! I love Constant Contact! I find that I often want a thumbnail image of the first page of my newsletter to post on Facebook, on my website, etc. Its time consuming to do this on my own and I end up with a so-so image. I usually end up creating a jpg of the campaign and then using snipping software to just grab an image of the first page. I wish your software had a way to do this for me. Thanks! Kathleen
13 Comments
JeanmarieE
Rookie

Good Afternoon,

I'm new to Constant Contact, and in my position, so I'm learning as I go. I'd like a Thumbnail of my campaign on FB rather than your place marker. How do I do that and can I after the campaign is on social media, specifically Facebook? 

@unityofnewyork.org

Kfahey
Campaign Contributor

Hi Jeanmarie,

Unfortunately, Constant Contact hasn't provided a way to create a thumbnail of the first page of your newsletter. I resorted to using the snipping tool to get the look I wanted. There is a feature called "share on social" but I don't like the look of it. It just shows the header image of my email which is the same every month.  I like to capture the header and the first article in the thumbnail to act as a teaser to get people to click. 

Good luck!

Kyle_R
Administrator
Status changed to: Acknowledged

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More