cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Time Scheduled column for list of all emails

Time Scheduled column for list of all emails

We have a survey going out for every course at our annual meeting and I need to be able to check at a glance if everything is lined up for the right time throughout the day. Can we get a column for the time an email is scheduled for so I don't have to open each one?

137 Comments
CTCT Employee
Status changed to: New

Frequent Visitor
You can no longer see the time when an email is scheduled to go out. It maked it very inconvenient to review when emails will be sent.
Regular Organizer

Regular Organizer

The detailed view of the scheduled emails with the date and time scheduled was great! If you could please just add the scheduled time to the list of scheduled emails, that would be great!
Regular Organizer

I don't like how you can not check what time you have scheduled an email blast out? Makes it hard when we have multiples e blasts going out the same day and we cant confirm what times we've used already!
This new update is HORRIBLE! Please bring back the older version. It was much more user friendly. We need to be able to see the time that we schedule the blasts as we have certain protocol that we use in our office.. please please please bring the old version back.
Hello, I find it incredibly inconvenient that when I load the campaign screen it is organized by date and says "Campaign" or the newsletter style I used instead of the title I used. It means I have to open every single campaign to find what I am looking for. This is troublesome enough that I will need to change newsletter services if it isn't remedied. Otherwise I have been quite happy with your services. Thank you, Kirstin
It would be nice to see the Time and Date of Scheduled emails as well as list them in Date/Time Order.
Established Member
I am not sure I understand why drafts, sent, and (scheduled) emails have been combined into one page. I think it was easier in the old interface when they were separated. Also, it is really difficult and time consuming to look for old emails that were sent in the past. You have to keep scrolling through each page to get to what you want. It was better the old way, when you could page through. I could at least skip to page 10 for example to get closer to where I need to be.
Regular Visitor
it would be nice to also have the time displayed when the blast is scheduled for not just the date. I send out a few per day and really love that feature on the old program.
You can only pick Last Modified, A-Z, Z-A, Old-New or New-Old. If I need to check or modify emails scheduled for a specific date it is a nightmare to do and takes longer than it would if this sort options was still available. Will it be added back?

Occasional Contributor
It would be helpful to see what time the email has been scheduled without clicking on action. (Before the changes it was possible to see all scheduled emails with date and time and it was easier to schedule if there are several emails on the same day)
Regular Organizer

When scheduling a post it would be nice to have your already scheduled dates be highlighted on the calendar
Regular Organizer

Regular Organizer

Thank you for sharing! This is great feedback. 

I think it would be a good idea to add the time back to the description of the scheduled posts instead of physically going into the flyer to see what time it goes out.