cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Time Scheduled column for list of all emails

Time Scheduled column for list of all emails

We have a survey going out for every course at our annual meeting and I need to be able to check at a glance if everything is lined up for the right time throughout the day. Can we get a column for the time an email is scheduled for so I don't have to open each one?

138 Comments
Status changed to: New

When on the Camapigns tab you will now see the created date for draft emails, sent date for sent emails and scheduled date for scheduled emails.

It would be nice to have the "actual time sent" listed next to the date on the CAMPAIGN page that lists all of our scheduled and sent emails . 

Occasional Visitor
It would be extremely helpful if the scheduled date and time were visible next to each individual email from the Scheduled Campaign list view.

Hi @LaurenS196

Thanks for posting this feedback! The scheduled date will show on the list of your camapigns. 

2016-03-10_9-49-22.png

Status changed to: Voting Open

HI @ErinL48

Thanks for posting this feedback! If you are ont he campaigns tab of your account you will see the scheduled date and time for any scheduled email! You would see "Created" for drafts and sent if the email was already sent. 

2016-04-22_11-02-40.png

On the left of the campaigns tab you can also sort by "status" to see just the scheduled campaigns. 

Established Member

It would be great if similar to the app version we could easily see what time an email is scheduled to send. Often I have multiple emails scheduled and I have open each one to remind myself what time I scheduled it for. I can see the date easily just not the time.

It would be nice to see the date and time the email is scheduled or sent, instead of just the date. We send 3-6 broadcasts a day, so the time is as important as the date.  We create some drafts days in advance and some the day before sending.  It does appear that the "New-Old" option is sorting on the date/time last saved or created, not scheduled/sent.  Example we had 5 scheduled for 5/23 (7am, 9am, 10am, 11am, 12pm).  After they were all sent, I looked in the "Sent" status, sorted them by "New-Old" and they came out listed from top to bottom as 11am, 10am, 9am, 12pm, 7am, when they should be listed as 12pm, 11am, 10am, 9am, 7am. Also, the reporting page column titled Time Sent is actually showing the time created/saved, not sent; please fix this. Thank you for considering these changes.

Its a minor annoyance but getting a confirmation email stating that your email has been sent out after every email has become very tiresome and I have asked if this can be turned off. As this is not presently possible I would like to request this option be created.

Solution Provider
Please make it so that scheduled campaigns can once again be viewed in order of the dates they are scheduled to go out, and please include the time of day in the display!
Occasional Contributor
STATEMENT BELOW NOT TRUE- YOU CAN'T DISPLAY EMAILS BY DATE. Same menu, new location We moved the main menu to the top to make it easier to find what you're looking for, and give you more space to work. And don't worry—everything is exactly where you always found it.
Occasional Contributor
when will we be able to sort scheduled emails by date scheduled???????
Occasional Contributor
be able to display by date being sent
Occasional Contributor
NEED add "sort by date" for scheduled emails
Occasional Contributor
need a sort by date scheduled for emails have to go through pages and pages WHY DID U REMOVE THAT OPTION??????????????
Occasional Contributor
NOT THE SAME MENU! NEED TO SEE SCHEDULED EMAILS BY DATE! Same menu, new location We moved the main menu to the top to make it easier to find what you're looking for, and give you more space to work. And don't worry—everything is exactly where you always found it.
Occasional Contributor
Please allow date sort
Occasional Contributor
why doesn't it sort in date being sent?