cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Time Scheduled column for list of all emails

Time Scheduled column for list of all emails

We have a survey going out for every course at our annual meeting and I need to be able to check at a glance if everything is lined up for the right time throughout the day. Can we get a column for the time an email is scheduled for so I don't have to open each one?

127 Comments
Occasional Contributor

It would be nice to be able to Sort the surveys by most recenlty responded to.

Status changed to: New

All Star

I think you can do that with the "Response Date" sort, can't you?

Occasional Contributor

i mean, when looking at the list of ALL surveys.  We have 12 pages of surveys , and anyone of them could be answered at anytime. It's hard to know which one was recently responded to.

Occasional Visitor
The FAQ says that you can see scheduled emails in the Campaigns page, but there's no option to see those. Where is that in this new control panel?
Occasional Contributor

is there any movement on this request?

Hi Meg,

Thanks for posting. At this time I don't have an update on this but am happy to share any information when I do.

Thanks!

I am reviewing the survey results and have to look through each survey to find out who completed the survey. The email address doesnt always show. It is sometimes listed as anonymous. It would be great if there was a way to look at the results based on the supervisor or participants name.

Hi Grace,

Thanks for posting this feedback. To make sure the responses to your survey aren't anonymous moving forward check out this FAQ. It depends on how you share the link to the survey!

All Star
Concerning the screen where Scheduled Campaigns appear in a list: It would be VERY helpful to see the date & time of when each Campaign is scheduled to be sent without having to open the ACTION drop down menu and selecting UNSCHEDULE. Thank you for adding this bit of user-friendliness.
Occasional Contributor

It's very annoying to have to click into each campaign to see the date it's scheduled. Why not just show it on the screen instead of date created? Who really cares the date a campaign was created?

Screen Shot 2014-10-27 at 11.09.37 AM.png
It would be most helpful if a sort option could be added to My Campaigns, to look at them in order of the date they will take place.

Thanks for sharing this feedback!

Make the date that an email was sent or is scheduled for show up in the list of emails on the My Campaigns page. Right now, you have to click to see that information and it's an unnecessary extra step.
Visitor
I have used your product for several years and in the newer tool kit when viewing your scheduled campaigns at first glance it only shows the Creation Date. This date is so irrelevant in this area as the reason you would click on your scheduled email is to see what is running and when. I have to keep a separate spreadsheet offline to view what I should be able to view on your website. List of all scheduled campaigns and when they are going to run. I shouldn't have to open up each campaign to see it's scheduled run date and time. Very frustrating.... :(
Occasional Visitor
In toolkit, once you schedule a message you can't see what date it is scheduled for until you actually click on the message name and go into the scheduling menu. It should be just like the older version of Constant Contact where the date that a message a scheduled shows up in the list of messages so you don't have to open a message to see that info.
Occasional Visitor
I would like to see, at a glance or list view on the campaign homepage, when a campaign was created & when it is scheduled to go out as to catch any scheduling errors easier.