Time Scheduled column for list of all emails

by on ‎04-14-2016 11:37 AM

We have a survey going out for every course at our annual meeting and I need to be able to check at a glance if everything is lined up for the right time throughout the day. Can we get a column for the time an email is scheduled for so I don't have to open each one?

Comments
by JonB838
on ‎06-27-2014 04:00 PM
The FAQ says that you can see scheduled emails in the Campaigns page, but there's no option to see those. Where is that in this new control panel?
by All Star
on ‎10-27-2014 12:25 PM
Concerning the screen where Scheduled Campaigns appear in a list: It would be VERY helpful to see the date & time of when each Campaign is scheduled to be sent without having to open the ACTION drop down menu and selecting UNSCHEDULE. Thank you for adding this bit of user-friendliness.
by
on ‎10-27-2014 02:11 PM

It's very annoying to have to click into each campaign to see the date it's scheduled. Why not just show it on the screen instead of date created? Who really cares the date a campaign was created?

by HelenD84
on ‎03-01-2015 04:45 PM
It would be most helpful if a sort option could be added to My Campaigns, to look at them in order of the date they will take place.
by Moderator
on ‎03-03-2015 09:43 AM
Status changed to: New

by Moderator
on ‎03-03-2015 09:44 AM

Thanks for sharing this feedback!

by HeatherL57
on ‎04-29-2015 12:14 PM
Make the date that an email was sent or is scheduled for show up in the list of emails on the My Campaigns page. Right now, you have to click to see that information and it's an unnecessary extra step.
by MelanieE2
on ‎06-15-2015 12:58 PM
I have used your product for several years and in the newer tool kit when viewing your scheduled campaigns at first glance it only shows the Creation Date. This date is so irrelevant in this area as the reason you would click on your scheduled email is to see what is running and when. I have to keep a separate spreadsheet offline to view what I should be able to view on your website. List of all scheduled campaigns and when they are going to run. I shouldn't have to open up each campaign to see it's scheduled run date and time. Very frustrating.... Smiley Sad
by HeatherL29
on ‎06-23-2015 08:50 AM
In toolkit, once you schedule a message you can't see what date it is scheduled for until you actually click on the message name and go into the scheduling menu. It should be just like the older version of Constant Contact where the date that a message a scheduled shows up in the list of messages so you don't have to open a message to see that info.
by LAB5Fitness
on ‎07-01-2015 03:26 PM
I would like to see, at a glance or list view on the campaign homepage, when a campaign was created & when it is scheduled to go out as to catch any scheduling errors easier.
by All Star
on ‎07-13-2015 02:22 PM

It would be nice if you could see the date/time your campaigns are scheduled for in the list of Scheduled Campaigns. Or if you could see a calendar view.

by High_Hoops
on ‎07-27-2015 10:54 PM
1. A calendar view that shows my scheduled campaigns by date and time. It would be much easy when schedule and managing campaigns. 2. A way to save our facebook, twitter, youtube site addresses so I do not need to add them every time I create a new campaign. We love the service and appreciate your consideration.
by All Star
on ‎08-05-2015 01:09 PM
It would be extremely helpful to be able to sort scheduled campaigns by when they are scheduled! Or at least be able to view that information on the main viewing page instead of the created date.
by RistoranteV
on ‎09-11-2015 10:18 PM
It would really really help me to see the events I have scheduled in a calendar format. I schedule months ahead at a time and the whole list becomes an unwieldy mess! -Mike
by marileet9
on ‎09-14-2015 04:38 PM

I can't see schedule dates on the Campaign Homepage: I have 7 day email campaigns and I have to click on each and every email/campaign and open it up to see what the date it schedule to be sent. What a hassle. Secondly, there are no FOLDERS to group campaigns in. If you are sending out 7 emails a week, it would be much easier to have them in folders to keep things organized. I'm surprised, Constant Contact has been around a long time and this is basic stuff. This may be a deal breaker for me.

by Moderator
on ‎09-16-2015 12:06 PM
Status changed to: New

by Moderator
on ‎09-16-2015 12:07 PM

Thanks for posting this feedback!

by kristinaw83
on ‎10-01-2015 03:53 PM
On my Home Page, it shows all the emails that I have sent. Under each one, it reads as follows: SENT Newsletter Email, Created March 13, 2015 (with each date being different of course for each campaign.) Bottom line is that I don't care when I created it, I care when I sent it. When I have a block of time on my hands, I sit down and do the photos and concepts for many at a time and then send one out every 6 weeks or so. That means many of them on my home screen show the same date even though they were SENT at different times. Can you change the Date Created to Date Sent? This would be way more helpful.
by JanaC65
on ‎10-16-2015 01:56 PM

I would like to be able to see the date of sent on the same front page of "Campaign Sent".

Presently on that front page I see when the campaign was created and that it was sent, however I have to go to another to verify that it was sent.

Should have a line item on the front page that indicates date sent.

by Solution Provider BizTechWiz
on ‎12-07-2015 06:33 AM
I would like to see campaigns ordered by their send date, in additional to the other sort options. Please can you build that in the next update.