cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Due to an issue with YouTube, inserting videos in your emails is showing an error. Until they are able to resolve this issue, we recommend using a different video hosting service. We will continue to monitor this outage and update you as we have more information.

Time Scheduled column for list of all emails

Time Scheduled column for list of all emails

We have a survey going out for every course at our annual meeting and I need to be able to check at a glance if everything is lined up for the right time throughout the day. Can we get a column for the time an email is scheduled for so I don't have to open each one?

138 Comments
All Star

It would be nice if you could see the date/time your campaigns are scheduled for in the list of Scheduled Campaigns. Or if you could see a calendar view.

1. A calendar view that shows my scheduled campaigns by date and time. It would be much easy when schedule and managing campaigns. 2. A way to save our facebook, twitter, youtube site addresses so I do not need to add them every time I create a new campaign. We love the service and appreciate your consideration.
All Star
It would be extremely helpful to be able to sort scheduled campaigns by when they are scheduled! Or at least be able to view that information on the main viewing page instead of the created date.
Regular Visitor
It would really really help me to see the events I have scheduled in a calendar format. I schedule months ahead at a time and the whole list becomes an unwieldy mess! -Mike

I can't see schedule dates on the Campaign Homepage: I have 7 day email campaigns and I have to click on each and every email/campaign and open it up to see what the date it schedule to be sent. What a hassle. Secondly, there are no FOLDERS to group campaigns in. If you are sending out 7 emails a week, it would be much easier to have them in folders to keep things organized. I'm surprised, Constant Contact has been around a long time and this is basic stuff. This may be a deal breaker for me.

Status changed to: New

Thanks for posting this feedback!

Occasional Visitor
On my Home Page, it shows all the emails that I have sent. Under each one, it reads as follows: SENT Newsletter Email, Created March 13, 2015 (with each date being different of course for each campaign.) Bottom line is that I don't care when I created it, I care when I sent it. When I have a block of time on my hands, I sit down and do the photos and concepts for many at a time and then send one out every 6 weeks or so. That means many of them on my home screen show the same date even though they were SENT at different times. Can you change the Date Created to Date Sent? This would be way more helpful.

I would like to be able to see the date of sent on the same front page of "Campaign Sent".

Presently on that front page I see when the campaign was created and that it was sent, however I have to go to another to verify that it was sent.

Should have a line item on the front page that indicates date sent.

Solution Provider
I would like to see campaigns ordered by their send date, in additional to the other sort options. Please can you build that in the next update.
Regular Visitor
Please can change the order that campaigns are listed in. It would be much much easier if they were listed according to the date they are scheduled rather than the date the post was written. Many thanks Linda

Thanks for posting!

All Star
Hello, When I go into campaigns I can see the created date and that it is scheduled. Would be nice to either display the schedule date too or do a hover and display the date there. Thanks!
Regular Visitor
In the older interface of constant contact - it was easy to see dates of scheduled campaigns. I would rather see the dates of the scheduled campaigns than the dates of when I created the campaigns. Now to see dates of scheduled campaigns, I have to click on the link of the campaign. I should be able to hover over the link or just put the date back how you all had it before with the old interface. This seems antiquated and causes me to take much more time because I have to click on so many links to see when I scheduled campaigns.
Occasional Visitor

why don't you name the campaign instead of saying what day it was sent.  every time i have to look up an old campaign i have to go through all of them to figure out which one i'm looking for.

thanks,

Would hope that soon the emails using the mobile templates would appear in My Scheduled Emails with the date they are scheduled, rather than the date they were created. So helpful to see the order they will be sent.