cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Time Scheduled column for list of all emails

Time Scheduled column for list of all emails

We have a survey going out for every course at our annual meeting and I need to be able to check at a glance if everything is lined up for the right time throughout the day. Can we get a column for the time an email is scheduled for so I don't have to open each one?

138 Comments
On the list of scheduled emails, bring back the time it's scheduled to be sent. At the moment we can only see the date it's scheduled without clicking on each email.
Occasional Visitor
can't find any details about when my email is scheduled
Frequent Visitor

I would love a calendar showing all my posts (emails/social media posts) and when they are scheduled. That way I have them all in one place and I can see at a glance what I have scheduled. I don't want overlap or over-schedule too much on one platform a day or during a certain timeframe. 

Maybe you do have this but I've never seen it.

Thanks.

CTCT Employee
Status changed to: New

It would be great if the system warned you that you had multiple campaigns scheduled for the same day. In addition, it would be nice to be able to sort campains by scheduled launch date.
Regular Visitor
Can you please put back the ability to sort emails (in the Status/Scheduled folder) by Scheduled Date?
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good grief, CC, this has been an issue for several years now. Fix it already!:smileysad:

Regular Visitor
Why in the world can't I sort the Scheduled folder emails by Scheduled Date? Please add this!!
We MISS the ability to sort scheduled emails by distribution date...and would like the time to be added to the date like it was previously.
Under campaigns - Feedback and Survey it would be helpful to be able to sort by status (open/closed). We have some surveys that are open for longer periods of time and they get pushed down with other surveys making them harder to find. Sorting by date doesn't help.

Regular Visitor
Hi, What do we have to do to get you to add (put back) "Sort By Scheduled Date" in the email Scheduled folder? Thanks, Rick

Also, the "Scheduled" option on the Campaigns page does not reflect the actual emails that are scheduled.   I have quite a few scheduled emails, but the category scheduled only shows 1.    

Regular Visitor
PLEASE let me sort them by date and time like you used to do.
Regular Visitor
It would be more useful if the scheduled emails were in some logical order like the date they are scheduled to run. as it is the dates are jumbled and there is no useful order to the schedule listings.
CTCT Employee

CTCT Employee

Hello @SpartanPhotoCenter. Thank you for submitting this feedback, I completely agree.

I've opened this post for voting.

Solution Provider
Please bring back the time when emails are scheduled next to date. We have 4 emails scheduled for tomorrow morning and it would be helpful to see the date without clicking on each email.
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have a brilliant idea.  Quit sending us all these "We'll help you market emails" and actually fix the program so we can market!