Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Include a translation button in campaigns

Would be great to have the option of inserting a translation button into email so clients could translate English text into Spanish!

Top Answer
Kyle_R
Administrator

Hello,

Some great feedback and use cases have been shared in this thread! Thank you all so much for taking the time to explain the importance of this feature within your organizations. We’ve compiled and discussed much of this feedback you’ve shared internally. There are no immediate developments happening, but we are continuing to share the feedback. We will mark this as Acknowledged and continue to keep this thread updated with any movement.

116 Comments
MarionW0
Rookie

A translation button would be awesome!  I received an email recently and their translation options at the top of the email looked like this:

MarionW0_0-1634315653966.png

I also need translation into Spanish as I link with Learndash Learning Mgmt System

Flossie
Campaign Contributor

A translation button would be a game changer when communicating with our international customers. Please add this feature soon.

JeffG360
Rookie

Would love to have a translation feature it would help our company alot

Christian-Camping-International
Campaign Contributor

This is definitely needed and other communication companies have been doing this for a while 

JasmineT98
Rookie

I AGREE!!!!

MikeChe
Rookie

I've been following this thread for literally years now. PLEASE, Constant Contact, listen and create this, at least for very common languages like Spanish.  

Campaign Contributor

This is something that won't always get the votes that it should as there are a lot of people using Constant Contact for whom they think this is not relevant.  BUT this isn't just a matter of improving the functionality to make everything easier to use, it is about enabling inclusion in companies and organisations, it is about enabling clear communication between those in our organisational communities.

It is too arrogant to think that having mailings in just English is enough.

Campaign Contributor

This is so important - I'm sure if  can do it so can you!

NancyC33086
Rookie

Please, please provide a translate button. We are a nonprofit in Mexico supporting opportunities for women children through education. We use Constant Contact for our newsletter and website. We NEED to have the option to translate into Spanish!

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More