Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Include a translation button in campaigns

Would be great to have the option of inserting a translation button into email so clients could translate English text into Spanish!

Top Answer
Kyle_R
Administrator

Hello,

Some great feedback and use cases have been shared in this thread! Thank you all so much for taking the time to explain the importance of this feature within your organizations. We’ve compiled and discussed much of this feedback you’ve shared internally. There are no immediate developments happening, but we are continuing to share the feedback. We will mark this as Acknowledged and continue to keep this thread updated with any movement.

116 Comments
JosephM31
Rookie

We are also looking for a translation button.  We have families who speak several different languages and the ability to translate directly on the newsletter would be ideal!

MichaelC4094
Rookie

My school district has been using constant contact for a few years, but I am considering canceling and switching to S'more for the translation function.  It is essential for my viewers to be able to easily translate - Spanish + Polish are most needed, but several other languages as well.  

LTHS.webmaster
Campaign Contributor

Please add a translation feature so our student's parents can read our newsletters!

AmyM289
Campaign Expert

We have been Constant Contact customers for several years, and an easy to use translation feature has always been on our wish list of product enhancements. Please consider adding this to your service!

ChrisAlms23
Rookie

We 100% need a translate feature in Constant Contact. You're an awesome company. Make it happen because it's the right thing to do, not based on market demand or complaints. 

CHSD94
Campaign Collaborator

We translate everything for our parents - however, although I love the Constant Contact product I am having a hard time justifying it in my school district since parents aren't able to read our weekly Enewsletter in Spanish. I also don't have the time to create a separate Enewsletter in Spanish each week. Please help!

Becky Koltz

Communications Coordinator

Community High School District 94

lphs108
Rookie

We are constantly translating our newsletters and looking for a translation button.  We have families who speak several different languages, So the ability to translate directly on the newsletter would be a time-saver and a great add on. Please consider this for it would be a great assistant to all schools nationwide.

kcreel
Marketing Legend

As a school district, this is increasingly becoming an issue. It appears that we are not alone in this — and I imagine there are many, many districts who have the same concern, and this lack of functionality is becoming a deal-breaker. Please consider this add on! 

AlexC539
Rookie

Please add the translate button. It is so important. I am considering looking at other companies that have this feature. It would save me so much time since now I have to go back and translate everything so I am doing double work. 

BillS72
Rookie

I truly need a translation button for my school district's account. We have resisted switching to Smore because I feel Constant Contact has a more professional feel, but we will be making the switch if this issue is not addressed by the start of the next school year.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More