Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Include a translation button in campaigns

Would be great to have the option of inserting a translation button into email so clients could translate English text into Spanish!

Top Answer
Kyle_R
Administrator

Hello,

Some great feedback and use cases have been shared in this thread! Thank you all so much for taking the time to explain the importance of this feature within your organizations. We’ve compiled and discussed much of this feedback you’ve shared internally. There are no immediate developments happening, but we are continuing to share the feedback. We will mark this as Acknowledged and continue to keep this thread updated with any movement.

116 Comments

@julieb319 - you can opt out of receiving notifications when people respond to this thread in Constant Contact. However, it's important that others are able to post their need for translation services here. As long as the button is checked to 'receive a notification whenever someone responds,' you will get an email notification in your inbox.

HPS4ever
Rookie

While I'm generally happy with Constant Contact, the addition of a translation feature is getting to the point of being "business critical" for us. I hope Constant Contact will add this feature soon. If not, we would more than likely discontinue our annual corporate contract with Constant Contact, which we've had for about five years, if another competitor were able to offer it and Constant Contact could not.

LindaM3785
Rookie

There are LEGAL reasons why translations services, and ADA compliance features, must be standard in what is provided. These are  huge hot buttons particularly in the education community and without which, we will be unable to use contact contact in the future.     We also are looking into SMORE and others for these reasons.  

MikeChe
Rookie

I would love a translate feature!

LTHS.webmaster
Campaign Contributor

Am in desperate need of a translation button. I'd hate to leave Constant Contact for another email provider who has the translation button in place. Please add asap

MarCommUEN
Rookie

We need a translation option to better meet audience needs. We've used Google Translate for web translation. Thanks!

Our school is very diverse and a translation button is critical so that all parents can get updates, newsletters and alerts.  I love Constant Contact and do not want to to leave for another provider, but we may have to.  Please consider adding this feature. I know there are many people who would be thankful and it would be good for your business!

FocusingInstitute
Campaign Contributor

Yes we would love a way for the subject and content be easily translatable

AOK1999
Rookie

Yes! A translation button would be great!

verite-amherst
Campaign Expert

Yes, it would be great to have this functionality added.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More