Permanent removal from trash

Please consider adding as empty trash feature. Fully understand there is no limit but completely deleting campaigns works better. Especially if multiple users use same account. Thank you

56 Comments
CarlaW8
Rookie
I would like to be able to delete useless trashed emails. Please provide enhancement to do so.
HeatherD30
Campaign Collaborator
You need to give us the power to permanently delete our campaigns in the Deleted area. Or give us the ability to change the names of the Deleted campaigns in the Deleted area without having to Restore them, Edit the name, Re-save them, Delete them again just so the name of the campaign does not match another campaign. Way too many clicks and a waste of time.
KevinD886
Campaign Expert
We would like to permanently delete old files that are in the Trash. There is no option to 'permanently delete' these files that are trashed... the only option allowed is to 'restore'. We would like to have this feature available so no old/bad files can be restored.
LeeCharleston
Rookie
Please Please Please!!!! Please allow us to delete old campaigns from the trash. The ability to recover things from the trash if they have accidentally be moved there is great - but once things are there, they should be able to be discarded. PLEASSSEEEE!!!
EncouragementCafe
Campaign Collaborator
How do we delete the deleted campaigns? These still show in the Drafts in the Constant Contact Toolkit app which pretty much renders the app useless because these are in the way. Please tell me how to delete these? I want them GONE or I wouldn't have deleted them!
Hannah_M

Hi @EncouragementCafe 

Thanks for posting. At this time you cannot delete from the deleted area. The campaigns will show only in this area of the account.

Thanks for sharing your feedback!

EncouragementCafe
Campaign Collaborator

That's not true - they show in the Drafts in the iphone app - so I can't find my real drafts for searching through my deleted drafts - this is a big deal - please enable this to be done asap

Hannah_M

Thanks for clarifying about the app. You are correct that they will all show in the mobile application but this is a good idea for the future.

EncouragementCafe
Campaign Collaborator

It's a good idea for now.  The app is unusable if we can't delete all those drafts permanently. 

WhitneyL65
Rookie

I agree! I want to name another campaign the same thing I named a campaign that is in the trash but it won't let me :frown:

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More