cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to send an email - spinning wheel won't load the page

0 Votes

Trying to send an email - spinning wheel won't load the page

Hello there, My username is vas@umd.edu I just tried to create a new email, but the wizard isn't loading. All I see is the spinning wheel. I tried logging in and out. I tried clearing the cookies. I tried using Incognito mode. I even tried using a different browser. I click "Create," then "Send an Email," and all I see is https://static.ctctcdn.com/ui/images1/campaign-ui/loader.gif Please advise. Regards, Vas.
8 Comments
Occasional Contributor

Bump? The issue is still occurring for me...

HI @VasB

I am sorry to hear this is happening, it sounds very frustrating! It sounds like you are working in Chrome, thanks for the details here. What was the other browser you have tried? Can you attach a screenshot of how this looks when this happens? It doesn't matter what browser you are in for the screenshot! 

Status changed to: Open Questions

Occasional Contributor

Chrome and Safari both having the same issue, still 3 days later. Thanks for investigating. Here's a video. It's exactly how I described: https://ctn.wistia.com/medias/nph7pqoj9i 

HI @VasB

Thank you for this video, this is super helpful! I absolutely understand how this would be very frustrating! I can't replicate on this end but I'm going to followup with you via email with a few additional pieces of info.

Thanks again!

Occasional Contributor

Hi there! I reached out to my bandwidth provider and they said they're not blocking anything on their end. 

Regards,
Vas. 

Frequent Visitor

I have exactly the same thing happening today.  Was there ever a resolution to this issue?

Status changed to: Closed - No Action

We're going to close this idea as there have been multiple improvements from our side to prevent this and there haven't been any reports since January. Please let us know if this is still happening!