Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Version of my email template

I would like to be notified when the email template that I use over and over again each month (so that I don't have to reconstruct my entire newsletter) lags behind templates with newer features. There needs to be some notification that says, "Your current template does not feature these new updates." And then give me a way to update my template to incorporate newer features.
3 Comments
Frankie_P

Hi @RonF84

Thanks for sharing this feedback with us! We have opened up your idea so other users can weigh in as well. We will also reach back out to this thread if there are any future updates we can share.

Frankie_P
Status changed to: Voting Open

Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Planned

Hello. We are planning to migrate all of our templates into our cross-platform editor by the end of the summer. With this change, all templates will have the same functionality and features so there won't be a need to "update" to another editor.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 3
Getting Started with the Constant Contact Community
2PM - 2:30 PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More