The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

Vertical Bar

You have horizontal spacers to separate sections, but not a vertical spacer. I'd like to be able to add a vertical bar to separate my content. Thanks!
Top Answer
Kyle_R
Administrator

Thanks for all the feedback! In new templates we've added a new layout type that features a vertical divider bar that can be adjusted for your column width. This can be found under the layouts in the Build panel:

verticallayout.png

Feel free to give it a try in your next campaign!

29 Comments

Please add the vertical spacer. Thank you!

Established Member

Please add a vertical divider/spacer option and a 4-column layout option. 

Frequent Visitor

What they said!!!

Vertical line spacer please!! My e-mail looks amateurish without it.

vertical line spacer please!!

Visitor

Nothing has changed...Still in need of a vertical line spacer!

Administrator
Status changed to: Closed - Implemented

Thanks for all the feedback! In new templates we've added a new layout type that features a vertical divider bar that can be adjusted for your column width. This can be found under the layouts in the Build panel:

verticallayout.png

Feel free to give it a try in your next campaign!

Glad to see this change. How can I edit the vertical line in the same way I can edit the horizontal line? 

Hi @JenniferC2778  at this time these editing abilities are not yet available for our vertical dividers. It is however a feature request we are collecting feedback on through this request thread.