Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

View more recent campaigns when copying

0 Votes

When creating a new campaign, please make it so that you can easily access more than just eight "recent" campaigns. A link to all previous campaigns would be helpful. It is not intuitive to be able to use an old campaign to do a new one. I do it wrong every time.

4 Comments
Frankie_P
Status changed to: Open Questions

Hi @ASFUNC when viewing your recent campaigns through the campaign creation process, how does the link to view our standard templates not fit your needs?

2020-09-18_18-15-39.png

ASFUNC
Rookie

Thank you, but no, it doesn't. I don't want a standard template from Constant Contact, I want to use an email I have already created.

Frankie_P
Status changed to: Voting Open

Hi @ASFUNC  I apologize for misreading your original post. We have opened up your post so other users can weigh in on this request as well. In the meantime would suggest copying your campaign and updating this campaign.

Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Not Currently Planned

At this time, we do not have plans to display a higher number of campaigns under the Recent tab. If we hear any news in the future, we will update this thread.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More