cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Want to filter for templates

Want to filter for templates

I prefer the older interface that pre-sorted the templates by layout style (ex. single page, sidebar on left, sidebar on right, etc). The current "sorting" is template overload. I don't want to look through every single template just to find one with the sidebar on the left.

34 Comments
Occasional Visitor
There are two major things missing from the "select a template" screen. First is the ability to choose your template according to the layout - left sidebar, right sidebar or no sidebar. I am a Constant Contact ALE and this is how I teach people to select a template - by layout. The second thing that I'd like to see you put back in is the ability to search templates for such things as - "Mobile friendly" or "holiday card" or "non-profit". Prior to Toolkit, I think you possibly had too many templates but now with paring it way down, some of the search functions are missing and should be restored.
Occasional Contributor

On the My Campaigns page, have the left hand categories list be a clickable list where you can choose to see more than one category of campaign at a time, i.e. Sent and Scheduled. Also, have the date & time that the campaign was sent viewable on this main screen, instead of having to go into the campaign to see this information. Lastly, have the schedule date & time of any campaign be "send-able" to your Google calendar. Thank you for considering these improvements.

BRING BACK KEYWORD searches for templates. Mobile-friendly, invitation, holiday, etc.......
All Star
What happened to the ability to select a category of templates? Birthday Cards? Holiday cards? Our org likes to send out those items to oour members. Incidentally - This feedback page isn't working well on my iPad - this text area jumped away and most of it was moved under the surrounding black area.
Regular Visitor
Upgraded and irritated that I can't do a template search by industry, colors or ANYTHING which I could do from the old fashioned version. When is this going to be fixed?
Solution Provider
I want to be able to search templates for specific categories like Press Release, or different holidays.
Occasional Contributor
would be great to have a search bar to find old surveys and also a foldering system so we can organize.
Occasional Visitor
To easily find things
Visitor
Need a category and search feature. Way to much time to find old posts
Frequent Visitor
When you search "single column" only one template comes up. Also, since I always use Newsletter Professional in my ALE presentations, it would be nice if I could search Newsletter Professional and have it come up. Professional comes up with nothing and Newsletter has a bunch.
Visitor
We have over 120 campaigns. Many I want to use as templates. It's a real pain to scroll and scroll to find a particular one. It would really be useful to either add a search function or at least the ability to create folders so I could sort campaigns into more than just your Activity Type filters.
All Star
It sucks. Needs to be redesigned so you can find what you're looking for. I wanted two columns and it said it couldn't find anything. I had double columns, no can do. Finally guessed at Multiple and found it.
Hi, I have used CC for close to 6 years and just started with a new company. I dont like the new UI. It is more "appealing" with the big buttons and such, but the navigation is lacking now. The select a template filter is gone and that, well, sucks. Also, it seems to have more steps to accomplish the same things. My2Cents
Occasional Contributor
Mobile friendly is great BUT Would love to see Catagories section for mobile templates .... pain in butt scrolling through all to find one
CTCT Employee
Status changed to: New

Frequent Visitor
There's no search function. The two templates that I've been using - one of which is used by Matthew Montoya in his training - are no longer there. I need Newsletter Professional and Basic Thank You and I need to be able to search for them.
Regular Visitor
Es muy tedioso buscar una campaña pasada, esto seria mucho más facil si constant contact contara con un buscador de camapañas. Es eso muy dificil de hacer?
Status changed to: Certified Great Idea

Status changed to: New

A search tool would be helpful - say, I could type in "business" or "sale" or "restaurant" and a few templates would pop up.