cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Want to insert blog content

0 Votes

Want to insert blog content

I worked with support and was told I could get access to a previous version, but since I joined during a beta trial I guess, it has been frustrating because all the tutorials and guidance is built for the older version. I also wanted to integrate an RSS feed and have not been able to do that due to limited features.

19 Comments
Occasional Contributor
See above.
CTCT Employee
Status changed to: New

Visitor
I send a monthly digest of our company's blog posts. I thought I would try the new mobile friendly template to freshen up our email. But I don't see where I can link to our site's blog. Back to our old design, I guess.
CTCT Employee

Thanks for your feedback. You're right, there isn't an option to automatically pull from an RSS feed. A reasonable workaround could be to insert a Button or Text link that directs readers to your blog. Let us know if that works for you!

I'm trying to add RSS feeds to my content blocks on my introductory email campaign can you tell me how?

Thanks for posting this feedback! At this time you can't pull content from an RSS feed into your email automatically but this is a good idea for the future! 

Occasional Visitor

has an rss feed been added.  i think mail chimp is offering this

Thanks for posting this feedback!

Occasional Visitor
I used Zoho before this, and although i could not understand them when I needed help, they had great system. Automatically when I would send emails I had my logo, everything would feed into it automatically like my settings on my google email (easy!). Took 2 minutes to do everything. What you all have is way to complicated. I also could hand type an email from the zoho page and it would save that particular one under that client even though it wasn't a campaign. Sometimes I don't need to do a ton of work for a simple one liner email but I'd like to track when it was sent and what it said. Also, I was surprised that there is no way to automate with my blog so when I do my blog it would send to my client list. I'm pretty basic, on a very tight budget, love you all's customer service, but have found some real time waster with your program. Sorry to sound negative, but I'd love your feedback from my feedback Thanks, Patricia
All Star
We have an older population and, hard as it is to believe, many people do not use email. However, we still believe in your service as an excellent way to store our contacts and take registrations. Please consider allowing us to have an option for people to sign up without an email address. Or let us determine what is mandatory information for signing up. Thank you!
Status changed to: Voting Open

All Star

It's one thing to pull rss info into an email. It's a whole different thing to be able to set up automatic blasts so as soon as a blog post goes live an email is sent. There would be not need to go create a separate email, the automation would happen in the background. I miss that. I switched from Constant Contact to to have that and switched back not long ago. Starting to regret it. I don't mind doing newsletters, but it was a dream to be able to post to my blog and know I was done. 

Status changed to: Closed - No Action

All Star
I would really enjoy seeing an RSS upgrade to support the most recent version of RSS feeds. I miss the ease of bringing blog posts from my WordPress website into my Constant Contact emails.
Occasional Contributor

The Blog content in 3rd Gen editor is a step forward and a step back.  

The new layout that includes the photo and the post as a block is nice. 

However, the harvesting of the blog content has been made more cumbersome.  

With the previous editor, we could simply select the posts from our feed, then edit as we see fit.  

Now we must go and fetch each post individually.  It just slows us down while creating an e-mail.