cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Webpage Version

Webpage Version

Hello, After sending out my email to Outlook users, we noticed that when they go to view the email in the browser, the newsletter is distorted (both pictures and text). I know that there used to be an option to include a Constant Contact html in the subject line so that when they get redirected the host page is through you and therefore not distorted. It would be extremely helpful to get this feature added back on. Thank you.

• Find more ideas tagged with:
56 Comments
I really hope that the developers are working on an option to "view in browser" for the responsive build menu. It is very valuable to us.
where did it go? why was it removed? I want it back, or some easy way to get to web version of e-mail
Regular Visitor
We need to have this option back. A manual workaround is a little crazy. It is truly problematic for a member benefit organization to have members who cannot view our emails. if CC does not bring this feature back quickly we will find that we need to move to competitor's platform in order to provide messaging that our members can view easily.
Occasional Visitor

I'd also like to see this feature restored. I have subscribers who are happy to share the URL for the web version via Twitter or Facebook but would never forward the email to even one person.

How do we, Constant Contact's customers, benefit from the removal of the web-version URL from the emails?

Contributor

How is this feature not restored yet?

Contributor

So many CC users have complained about the fact that there is currently no "view in browser" link. In addition, all of the sales reps in our company have complained about it. Working around this manually is too much, we need the simpler [and common] option!

Contributor

I don't know how many times I have made this suggestion. I have seen many others make or support this suggestion on other CC feedback forums.

Our company's sales reps keep asking the Marketing Dept to suggest this idea to CC over and over again, please implement it... 

CTCT Employee

Hi Everyone,

Our teams are currently working on bringing this feature to you. We expect it will be implemented by the end of the year. We will post more information here as the release date approaches.

Thank you all for your patience!

All Star

I would also like to have this feature in the new editor.

Frequent Visitor

Please add the View as a web page link to the emails! The new editor doesn't allow option to add that link and many of my contacts like to have that option when getting my newsletters to save the permanent URL. Thanks!

Visitor

Yes, please add this! I understand that there is a workaround, but it would save so much time if it could be back as an easy option. We were using such an old template in order to have the simple option to view in the browser. Please add that feature to the newer templates!!

Frequent Visitor

Add me to the bandwagon of people who need this feature back.  I've been making two of each email for a year now just to compensate for this...  Completely ridiculous.

Status changed to: Coming Soon

This is an essential feature, and should be brought back. In a world where MailChimp exists, I continually ask why I'm still with CC.

All Star

what an incredibly typical thing for a company that cares nothing for their customers to do.  Like having to call to have them remove their logo for the email I pay for.  And offer to have me pay them again for an email template when I already pay $3500 a year.  If I wasn't so busy I would switch tomorrow.

I found out by accident that they DID bring back this function. It was in a blog that I didn't happen to stumble upon.

I called Constant Contact twice on an unrelated matter (bigger problem) this week and mentioned the web page version issue. The first support guy told me about the workaround where you send the email to yourself to get the link. I had to call back and spoke to someone else who told me that web page version is back. He proceeded to show me how to find it. You would not know it was there unless you saw the blog or had nothing better to do than look for it.

Glad it's back but not happy to find out by accident—or that 50% of the support people I spoke to had also not read the blog.Voila! Long overdue.Voila! Long overdue.Add a text block then do this.Add a text block then do this.

I work for a company with older computer and email systems and have staff that can't see the photos on their computers without the web link, only on their phones. It's been a frustrating week...