I have a test email that I sent a few days ago, and the formatting was just the way we wanted it. I went in to make a small change before sending it out today, and suddenly there are extra bullets in our bulleted list (where we had used a "shift Enter" to force a hard carriage return WITHOUT the bullet). These templates have been used for months, and suddenly today there are extra bullets that I can't get rid of with the "Shift Enter" command. I have had to just remove all the commanded line returns and will have to rely upon the built in "word wrap" which often wraps awkwardly in the middle of a phrase that we'd prefer to have on the next line. There are also many extra spaces above and below the various blocks of text that just suddenly appeared out of nowhere when I opened the template to edit.