cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where are the Thumbnail Previews on the Email Page?

Where are the Thumbnail Previews on the Email Page?

New look doesn't seem to show the campaign thumbnails on the list of campaigns. Big negative!

• Find more ideas tagged with:
149 Comments
All Star
I need to view then as PICTURES, like your old format. how can i do this? you really messed up when you created this new dysfunctional format. Why do you tech-geeks constantly change things? We, your customers, are NOT geeks and we HATE it. Please give me an automatically usable old format with the pictures of at least my 10 most recent e-mail campaigns visible like 'icons' on the same screen (like it used to be) i can't remember them by date, i am an artist and it is all visual!!! PLEASE!!!
Regular Visitor
you need to update your formats more often, and have more creative options 5 choices for summer newsletters???
Occasional Contributor
When I am working on a campaign and click the preview option, the preview screen is incredibly small. It used to show more of the newsletter. It's hard to really preview it when it is so small. Can that be fixed?

I also agree. A new version of something should include all the old features in addition to new ones. Don't take features away. That's not a "new experience," that's a dumbed down experience.

Regular Visitor
I would like to see the last time I used a particular picture. Since there are no thumbnails any longer, I will have to look at each and every email message. That is highly inconvenient and I do not have the time to spare to do that. PLEASE BRING BACK THE THUMBNAILS
All Star

I agree. I used the thumbnails EVERY TIME I created a new campaign. Now I have to click through previews one at a time. HORRIBLE design change!

All Star

This is not a solution!! With the thumbnails in the list, one could quickly see which campaign to use as a template for creating the next campaign. Now I have to click actions, click preview, check to see if it's the one I want, click back to the list and do this for EVERY campaign in the list until I find the right one. That's multiples of four clicks in place of ONE. THIS IS A HORRIBLE DESIGN FLAW THAT NEEDS TO BE CORRECTED. Put thumbnails back on the list, or give a REASONABLE explanation why not!

All Star

There are multiple threads regarding the <former> thumbnails. Be sure to vote on the top thread by the Original Poster (OP), to flag it for attention. There are other threads that relate to the same topic, so be sure to look and vote for those as well.

I have no clue how CC responds to these things,  though after 6+ years of using this service (overall, they're great, but where they screw up, it's a whopper) I have learned they are quite slow to respond. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz 

All Star

Please restore the thumbnail images to the campaigns list. With the thumbnails in the list, one could quickly see which campaign to use as a template for creating the next campaign. Now I have to click actions, click preview, check to see if it's the one I want, click back to the list...and then repeat this procedure for EVERY campaign in the list until I find the right one. That's multiples of four clicks in place of ONE. THIS IS A HORRIBLE DESIGN FLAW THAT NEEDS TO BE CORRECTED. Put thumbnails back on the list, or give a REASONABLE explanation why not!

Missing thumbnails, overall not a fan of the new update.
Solution Provider
Hi, We have been using CC for over many years and since hte last update it has been really difficult to work on it. We can't find old campaigns which before were difficult to find now is almost impossible. Also, the scheduling part makes it very confusing to oversee which campaign is actually programed. Is CC doing something to make the site more user friendly as it used to be? Thanks Alberto Bassal weichert, Realtors
Visitor
new interface does not provide visual reference with thumbnails. These were very useful for quick comparison of similar campaign layouts. New interface causes more clicks to get preview and cannot compare previews. Very tedious and not useful.

Couldn't agree more!! Everyone on our team is freaked out by this. Can't believe these changes were made. Hope CC will listen to this feedback and not just assume that the customer will be just fine with changes we never asked for!

Occasional Visitor
is there any way to sort may campaigns (sent and scheduled campaigns) chronologically? Even when sorted "New- Old", the list shows campaigns sent on July 6th, June 21, then June 30... etc Its is very difficult to trek history of the messages the way I could view my campaigns BEFORE you came up with the "new look" was much more logical and user friendly. what was the purpose of this "update"?
Occasional Contributor

Totally agree! I don't like the new look very much! I like being able to see all of my campaigns to the side.

Occasional Visitor
You show a list with name & Date...but no thumbnails for us to see at a glance. We really miss that!
Occasional Contributor
LOVE the new interface with ONE exception: You took away the thumbnails for the emails/campaigns. I could visually find a particular email a lot faster using the thumbnail instead of scanning the text. Thanks! Buddy
I'm really frustrated that I can no longer see the previous campaign thumbnails.
Visitor

Totally agree!!!

Frequent Visitor
Please bring back the thumbnails of the previews of each campaign! I just spent half an hour looking for one campaign in particular which would have taken 5 mins with the thumbnails. It's a really small but super useful thing. Please please please bring them back asap!