cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where are the Thumbnail Previews on the Email Page?

Where are the Thumbnail Previews on the Email Page?

New look doesn't seem to show the campaign thumbnails on the list of campaigns. Big negative!

149 Comments

I completely agree. The thumbnails are crucial for keeping track of the many emails I send out. Please CC, bring them back!

Occasional Contributor

If it's a "good idea for the future," why on earth was it removed in the first place? and why not put it back RIGHT AWAY!!!???

"Good idea for the future" is a euphemism for "That's never going to reach the top or our priority list." I, for one, am switching companies.

Visitor
I hate this new site. Where are my snapshots of previous campaigns, when i create a template why is the search box so vague, I loved having the examples and topics to pick from. I hate this new site.
Occasional Visitor
Why did you remove the religious templates? I can't find one! I don't like the new templates.. they reall do not help me in what I want to convey to my email readers. I wish you would go back to the old screens. I know that from time to time updates have to be made but don't update to the point where the program becomes frustrating to the user. I have office workers helping me do certain projects and I used to be able to walk them by phone on how to set up an email. NOW I have to actually be logged in to be able to even set up an email. I am totally disappointed with the updates!
Regular Visitor
The new re-design is much harder to use then it was. What happened to showing a thumbnail of the eblast? Please add the thumbnail image back for it makes it much more difficult to quickly view past e blasts.
Occasional Visitor
it's hard to see past campaigns and when you do, you can't go back a page, it will take you to the very first page. It is not easy to send out campaigns & preview will not let you view the whole campaign. Extremely disappointed. It needs to be easier.
Occasional Contributor
We miss seeing the thumbnails for each of my campaigns. They helped me when it came time to do another campaign to select a template we already used.
All Star
Why did they remove the thumbnails? I need to see thumbnails of my past newsletters.
All Star

It's as painful as if they pulled them out with pliers, isn't it?

Occasional Visitor
I much preferred the look of the page before when you could see the snapshots of the emails. That is sooooo helpful when you are trying to find an email quickly.
Please bring back the eblast thumbnails -- this is a visual medium and the best way to flip through old blasts is visually. Often, to save time, I use these thumbnails to find an old design that closely matches the colour scheme I want to use, and then copy/update the email. Now I would have to open and close eblasts one-by-one. Not a time-saver at all!
All Star
Don't like the fact I can't readily see previews of my previous campaigns as I usually browse through them so I can decide which to copy. The new format means I need to take extra steps to do that which wastes time.
Established Member
Thumbnails made quick-finding alot easier, it would be nice to have them back.
Regular Visitor
This new lay out is terrible!!! There are no thumbnails of my campaigns anymore and its unbelievably hard to navigate. Also, why is it when i am creating a campaign that the draft does not utilize the entire web page width??
Solution Provider
I consider it a MUST HAVE to have the thumbnail image for all email templates created no matter if they are sent or drafts. I cannot locate what I need easily and it is so cumbersome to click on each to view... also there is no sorting capability. I cannot remember what name each email was under and duplicate templates on a regular basis because I have the designs set up for what I need. BRING BACK THE THUMBNAILS!!!!!!
Occasional Contributor
Thank you for bringing back the "Unfiled" campaign folder. It was sorely missed.
Occasional Visitor
this is extremely difficult to compare emails. I've been looking for nearly 30 minutes. I really miss the easy access to thumbnail pictures. I don't like this at all.
All Star
I've got three or four base templates that I use for the bulk of our emails. It's nice to scroll through the previews from past emails to pick the one I want to use when sending out a new email.
Occasional Contributor

If Constant Contact isn't going to make the changes necessary to bring back the thumbnails to make it easier to find our previous campaigns, then I personally am going to look at Mail Chimp or an alternative. This is a horrible update, and their tech people should put it back to the way it was regarding viewing. So many complaints, and I'm one of them. 

Occasional Visitor
Do not like it. I want o see thumbnails. Do not like to see both mixed unread/read. Give me an option view for me to select. Not friendly.