cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

White Lines shown in table

0 Votes

White Lines shown in table

Hi, Whenever I create a table and send a test email to my gmail, it shows a white lines where I split the image. Would be nice not to worry about that when I'm sending emails to customers. The email shows fine in outlook, but all other email accounts shows white lines in the image.
3 Comments
CTCT Employee
Status changed to: Open Questions

Thanks for letting us know @BrianP82.

Our goal is for you to be able to get your email looking exactly how you want it, especially your images. Have you tried using our new "Artwork Tool" feature when editing your images instead of using tables? It allows you to add multiple pictures together into one big image that you can save straight to your library, along with other useful customization options.

Learn more about Artwork Tool here

Hi, 

While this is very useful, it's not exactly what I need. When I have multiple products to feature in one campaign, I split the images into different sections so each image goes to that specific product page. I use the table to ensure the images don't tile up and to make sure it works on mobiles. Even with the artwork tool, I will still need to create separate images and put them into a table. Your table code will add a small space between the images in emails that I can't get rid of. It would also be nice to add a merge row/column feature into the email editing part. 

Status changed to: Closed - Not Enough Votes

There haven't been any additional votes or comments on this thread since April so I am closing this.