Why is this interface SO BAD

0 Votes
I just tried to submit feedback, but couldn't scroll down to actually SUBMIT the feedback, so here is what it said. "The tips are fairly helpful, but the editing portion is so much of a pain that it almost completely overshadows the help. It's super unresponsive, things have to be done twice or more, and edits aren't even always saved despite me manually saving. Please make it less clunky and unresponsive." Holy guacamole editing emails has been a NIGHTMARE. I have to do EVERYTHING twice or more, and then despite me manually saving my edits, when I reload the page, my edits are gone. Sizing things next to each other is like pulling teeth, and I've had to do resizes about 5 times at least. Also, why can't you do text wraps? Text wraps seem like a fairly simple thing to do. Please make this less terrible to use, it really is super frustrating.
3 Comments
Frankie_P

Hi @ORRC

Thanks for sharing this feedback with us! Can you share any specific examples of edits that you have to make multiple times? What are the steps you're taking to save these edits? Also, what browser are you working in? Does working in a different browser still give you this same experience? As for not seeing the submit button, the troubleshooting step we suggest is to try in an incognito window. Can you submit your feedback through there? As for the editing experience you're having in your email campaigns, 

On the other hand - at this time images can be wrapped in the top left or top right of a text block. Does this help fit your needs? If not, we suggest sharing your need of more options for text wrapping around photos on its feature request thread.

Frankie_P
Status changed to: Gathering Information

Frankie_P
Status changed to: Closed - No Action

Because we have not heard back from the original author on this thread, we are going to close this idea. This doesn't mean that we aren't listening to your feedback! Please feel free to comment or vote on any of the other open ideas to let us know what you would like to see.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More