cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

YOU GUYS SUCK!

0 Votes

YOU GUYS SUCK!

It used to take me 5 minutes to copy my prior weeks email, upload a new picture... Maybe add a little copy and then send my email. NOW, with your **bleep**ED UP SYSTEM that will not allow IE, or ANY OTHER BROWSER to edit my pictures... I now have to spend **bleep**ING HOURS on a Saturday morning trying to get my email out that SHOULD HAVE BEEN out to my customer by 9am... INSTEAD I have to wait to call you at 10am to complain and have one of your toadys do it for me. This is the LAST WEEK I do this! My time is worth $75 per hour... This has been going on for a month and the way I figure it... YOU OWE ME A REFUND for the past 4 years of service. I got many people from my company to join here as well as several of my dealers. We will all vanish here shortly because you guys SUCK NOW! I have tried 3 different laptops running 3 different browsers on 2 different internet connections and STILL I cannot change the pictures! Did I mention that YOU GUYS SUCK?
4 Comments
Visitor

The new limit on 500 Quicksends SUCKS!!!!

Hi @RickK76

Thank you for sharing your feedback on image editing system. I truly apologize you’re not able to edit your image as easily as you should! Because our image editor is so new, we are still making changes and improvements. Also, thank you for testing your browser. This is always the first step we suggest. I can see in your account you have called in to our Support about this as well. I hope these Support agents were able to assist. I would however like to offer further assistance if you’re still having this experience with your images. Would you be able to share with us the details of your experience? For instance, what edit were you making on your image? Are you still seeing your original image or edited image when the email is sent out? Do you have an example of an image you were working on? Were you receiving any error messages? Please email us these details to social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with your username, any screenshots you have, and a reference to this post.

Hi @ChisD thank you for sharing your feedback as well. I can definitely understand how helpful it would be to do a Quicksend to a larger limit. I would however like to mention this limit only exists under the reporting page of your campaigns. As a workaround I would suggest manually moving these contacts in bulk to a new contact list.

reporting-did-not-open-select-all-actions-add-to-list-steps-45 (1).png

Once these addresses are moved into your new list, you can do a Quicksend to the full list from your contacts page.

CTCT Employee
Status changed to: Open Questions