You hit a home run with this new editor

0 Votes

Everything about the beta is easier and better than before. I was done in half the time, and the templates are easy to select and look great on mobile with no tweaking. The beta is very intuitive, can't find a thing to complain about. Bravo!

34 Comments
Regular Participant
Love Love Love the Beta version... so easy to navigate.
Participant
I Will use it, I like it
Consulting & Training
I've only spent a little time, but am finding this much easier. Will we be able to customize the blocks in terms of fonts and colors?
Participant
Very user friendly
Status changed to: New

Thanks for posting!

Participant
Makes email on mobile device easier to read
Participant
This formatting is SO much easier to use. LOVE IT!!!
Occasional Participant
I like the new interface. Like any change, it takes getting used to, but I can see why you made the changes you did. I think it will be better and easier in the long run.
Participant
I love the new beta wizard for creating emails! Keep up the great work!
Regular Participant
Wow! That was really, really easy to use, very fast, and I like the clean, modular layout. Great job and I look forward to seeing more!
Participant
I love the Beta Testing templates. They are easier to use than the traditional email pages!
Participant
Great job. Love the new editor!
Participant
Much easier to use! Thanks
This is truly the best update! It's so easy to change and manipulate!
Participant
You guys are on the right track! Great improvements!
Participant
I love the new bate emails!!
Employee
Status changed to: New

Participant
Couldn't work out how to change the position of a photo in the block i.e. if I wanted to centre it.
Participant
Wow, wow, wow! I love the ease of use, new features and mobile presentation of these new templates! Kudos!
What happens with product feedback?

Find out about the life-cycle of a product idea when it is posted on our Feedback board.

Read More