You hit a home run with this new editor

0 Votes

You hit a home run with this new editor

Everything about the beta is easier and better than before. I was done in half the time, and the templates are easy to select and look great on mobile with no tweaking. The beta is very intuitive, can't find a thing to complain about. Bravo!

34 Comments
CTCT Employee
Status changed to: New

Established Member
Well done, Constant Contact! Your new beta editor for mobile-friendly emails is WONDERFUL. It's a pleasure to use! I love the drag and drop, click to edit, mobile friendly editor. Workflow is so easy and I love how much more user friendly everything is. Thank you, thank you, thank you and please don't take it away! - Lauren K at The Rashi School
This format is a huge improvement over the other ones! Thank you!

Happy to hear this, thanks for posting!

I am loving this new format/template. However, I know YouTube is missing....and the possibility of uploading documents too. Will the be available??? Thank you, Caro
CTCT Employee

Thanks @ColegioBolivar! An improved "Insert Video" is certainly on our roadmap. In the meantime, here's an FAQ to help insert a video link of your own: http://knowledgebase.constantcontact.com/articles/KnowledgeBase/6227?q=video+link&l=en_US&fs=Search&...

Occasional Visitor
ease of placing text and pictures is wonderful

I happened to notice a link to your new email editor so I thought I'd try it out. I am not a person given to outbursts of emotion, but I wanted to give someone there a hug. This is going to cut my email composition time at least in half if not more. I have been approached by a marketing partner who would like us to switch to one of your competitors, as it makes it easier for them to access our list and would make it easier for us to see results of mailings they do on our behalf. They claim my costs would be significantly reduced. I'm not sure that will be the case, but this new email editor is a powerful reason to stay with you guys. So since you're there and I'm not, go hug a programmer for me. This is a nice piece of work. :-)
GREAT! So much easier to use. Thank you!
Status changed to: Voting Open