cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your 3rd generation editor

Your 3rd generation editor

I have twice tried to use this editor. It is such a dummied down editor that you have little function to do things you need to do. I really dislike it very much. Please bring back the other editor with mobile.
6 Comments
Status changed to: Open Questions

Hi @JeanS04

Sorry to hear this! What features do you feel are missing from the new editor? Can you tell me more about what you are trying to do?

Table function and ability to edit HTML to make changes needed. Your new editor is too simple.

All Star

Also, the ability to save templates, instead of copying them into a folder.  If you have to copy emails, instead of templates, you might as well remove the "templates" option from the "Create" button on the campaign page.

Advisor

If you want to edit the HTML, just click on Advanced Editor. You can make small changes, or big changes, or write every letter of code for your newsletter if you like. I use only the Advanced Editor and write all my code for each newsletter. For quick notices, I use the HTML Editor and used Advanced Editor to tweak as needed. There's total flexibility!

I want my old Constant Contact back

CTCT Employee
Status changed to: Closed - No Action

Since we haven’t heard back from you I’m marking this idea as closed.