Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

changes to Constant Contact

0 Votes
This is horrible. It's way more trouble that it ever used to be. I will be calling for assistance, right now I'm considering looking for a different ap for future use.
2 Comments
Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Closed - No Action

Hi @LorraineH5. I'm sorry to hear that these changes are giving you trouble. Our teams are here to help by phone, chat or even here in the Community. I'll be closing your idea but if you need assistance, please post on our Get Help board.  

KarynP0
Campaign Collaborator

I like the new look and feel and have not explored the update entirely yet; however, I'm in agreement that it is way more cumbersome to edit contacts. My partners sign up and are put into to an opt in bucket. We have to manually put them into their correct email lists and tag them appropriately based on their partner level and geographic region. The old system was way easier for me to manage this. The new system, while visually appealing, takes much longer for me to manually update all my opt-ins each week. 

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More