cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how on earth does one match colors in constant contact.

0 Votes

how on earth does one match colors in constant contact.

ugh.
4 Comments

What exactly are you trying to match?

CTCT Employee
Status changed to: Closed - No Action

Hey @juliettec0,

We'd be happy to help with this. If you're trying to match a font color or background color in your email, click the box color next to your desired text font. Then, select a new color from the color picker or click More Colors and enter the hex value of the color. For more specific steps, check out this FAQ.

All Star

I found a Chrome extension that will allow you to easily identify any color on the web.  http://eye-dropper.kepi.cz/  I have been using it for about 3 months.  It makes it easy to create your custom color pallet without having to go through your marketing group for their style standard kit.

Occasional Visitor

I use the Digital Color Meter app on my Mac, but I cannot match the hex color value of our company logo when entering the hex value using the "More Colors" color pallet. I enter the hex value, but the resulting color is wrong. When I check the color the editor created, it doesn't match the hex number I entered.

Digital Color Meter has a variety of display options: Native, P3, sRGB, Generic RGB, Adobe RGB, and L*a*b. Which should I be using to get the correct hex value to match a color when using the editor?