Need more template options

You should have more templates for the different Holidays available or a plain text option

259 Comments
JaymieE4
Campaign Contributor
i'm using Constant Contact because it's the only one that offers event management AND newsletters but your templates/designs are downright unattractive and unless I pay hundreds of dollars or learn HTML there is nothing I can do about it. other vendors offer MUCH nicer looking designs as part of the standard subscription
Hannah_M

Thanks for your feedback. Because all templates can be customized we did narrow it down to be more streamlined. Can you tell me more about what templates you are looking for that you aren't able to find?

OrcaTec
Rookie

The HTML is a NIGHTMARE.  I use a pretty basic template for a single-column email newsletter (I wouldn't mind getting fancier, but there's nothing professionally appropriate in the CC Template Library). As I'm trying to copy and paste, or even just type information in, things get moved around, font sizes change, colors change.  If I could put spaces between bullets, I absolutely would, but unlike in, say, WordPress, Constant Contact won't hold the style.

I'm with JaymieE. If I could find something better, I would go there. But Salesforce is just as bad (if not worse), so I'm staying, but cursing you on a pretty regular basis.

NickL429
Rookie
We Do Fixer Uppers and All Construction/Lands.
Hannah_M

Hi Nick,

Thanks for posting. Are you looking for feedback on a specific email? If so, share it on our Critique My Campaign board!

Please let us know what questions we can help with! 

EvelynB74
Rookie
I have to say I'm not happy with the new Toolkit layout. Why is this being implemented? What was wrong with the old one? Where are all the holiday type templates? I manage over 60 CC accounts for clients and I have to say I'm really not happy about this. It looks more like Mail Chimp to me which I refused to use :frown:
Hannah_M

Hi Evelyn

Thanks for your feedback. Toolkit is meant to be an inclusive version of the individual products customers are used to. There is nothing wrong with the older layout, this is just an update! We do have less templates available right now but you can always customize one for the specific holiday you would like. Have you tried looking for stock images to match a holiday? You could plug those right into any template to use moving forward.

Thanks again,!

TimD002
Rookie
Template looks like Multibriefs ad units
Hannah_M

Thanks for sharing this feedback, can you give us an example of what this layout would look like?

ErichT84
Rookie
WHERE ARE ALL THE TEMPLATES?
Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More