cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This area of the Community has been archived.
If you are looking for assistance, please see our Knowledge & Support area. If you are looking to leave feedback, please take a look at the Your Feedback & Ideas area. If you have any questions, you can reach out to our Community team at communitysupport(at)constantcontact(dot)com.

A Leaner You - Deleting Images

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

A Leaner You - Deleting Images

This is the first in a series of posts dedicated to getting your account into shape.

Sometimes it’s the little things that can make a big difference in shaping up your account.

For instance, when was the last time you deleted old images that you are no longer using? If an email is 3 months or older and it’s not being archived, you probably have some images in it that can be deleted from your library. The process is simple and can help clear up your library. With just a few clicks, you’ll be one step closer to a leaner you.

If you’re currently using our free image hosting, you may want to consider upgrading to MyLibrary Plus. Not only will you be able to store up to 50 MB of images and documents, you won’t have to worry about your contacts seeing a red X where an image should be because you had to delete an image from your current email to make room for your new email. This is why waiting between 1-3 months to delete an image from the library is a good practice.

To delete an image, click the Library tab at the top right of your screen once logged into your account

Delete Images 1.JPG

You will now be in the Image Library. Click Manage Images

Delete Images 2.JPG

This will show you a listing of your images. Checkmark the box to the left of the image name.

Delete Images 3.JPG

Scroll down and click the Delete button

Delete Images 4.JPG

If you do not have MyLibrary Plus, your screen may look at a little different. Once you click the Library tab, you'll see a screen that looks like this:

Checkmark the box to the left of image you want to remove and click Delete on the bottom left

For help with deleting images, just check out these FAQs:

1851 - Deleting an Image From the  Library

1306 - Delete an Image in Your Email

What do you do to make your account leaner?

Thanks,

Jarrad

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!
1 REPLY 1

Re: A Leaner You - Deleting Images

This post thread is archived, content is saved for education. Links will not be updated. If you need additional information please create a new post. 

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!