Occasional Contributor
TamzinW

CC and Windows 8 - problems with email

Hi

I am having no end of problems with using CC under Windows 8.  I can open my email but clicking on a section takes ages for it to load and then when I make changes the Save and Cancel buttons are both greyed out...

Most of the time I use my desktop PC - where i have no problems as I dont have windows 8 - but my new laptop is Windows 8 which means I cant edit emails when I'm on the move..

Any ideas please?

Thanks

Tamzin

Marissa_R
Topics: 435
Kudos: 215
Blog Posts: 306
Solutions: 85

Re: CC and Windows 8 - problems with email

Hi Tamzin,

We're not currently having any difficulty with Windows 8 that I'm aware of. What browser are you using?  Have you tried using a different browser?

Let me know the version of the browser and the browser that you've tried this on please as well as the name of your email and I'd be happy to help.

For immediate assistance, please contact our Support Team.

Marissa Rogers
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!
Visitor
RandyL1

I'm having the same problem with my Windows 8 Computer, using IE.  I'll work on the same email and get bugs with W8, its slow & the fonts randomly change.  I have to open CC on my XP computer using Chrome to change the fonts back. 

Marissa_R
Topics: 435
Kudos: 215
Blog Posts: 306
Solutions: 85

HI Randy,

We've heard that when you're using Windows 8.1 that it forces you to use IE11 which we do not support yet. I apologize for the inconvenience. That sounds like what is happening with you. You can still use Windows 8, you would just want to use either Chrome or Firefox until we support IE 11.

I hope that helps!

Marissa Rogers
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"

Occasional Visitor
NikiR92

Hi Marissa, when do you expect to support IE11?

Thanks
Hannah_M
Topics: 201

Hi Niki,

I will find out for you and share an update here as soon as I can. Are you having touble in IE11 too?

Thanks,

Hannah McClure
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Visitor
DougS164

Same problem... When will CC work well with Windows 8 and IE 11. To do work now, I have to use my Pad to create survey and laptop to do the email.

Hannah_M
Topics: 201

HI Doug,

We were able to resolve the majority of all IE11 issues late last week. We're continuing to work on this moving forward but please give it another try!

Thanks,

Hannah McClure
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Visitor
DougS164

Still having this message, when I try to do survey:

We recommend using one of the following browsers to access the Survey Product.

• Internet Explorer 7+ [Download]  ........ I presume survey problem is also with IE 11. As an windows 8 user I have to use IE11.... My work around is to use Pad for survey and laptop for email. 
BriaS

Hi Doug, 

So sorry to hear that the problem is still affecting you. We are still addressing this particular component of the integration between both parties, so we are recommending using a different browser: (Safari, Chrome, Firefox) when working with Survey at this time as we continue to access the issue. So sorry about any inconvenience this causes you, but that should allow you to continue your work in Survey.

Bria
Social Support and Community