03-23-2012 01:28 PM
We’re sad whenever anyone wants to cancel their account, but we make it easy for you with several options. Let’s take a look at them:
Cancel Your Free Trial – You don’t need to do a thing. Simply let the 60 days expire and your free trial is canceled. You won’t be billed because you never upgraded to a paid account.
Cancel a Single Product – If you have more than one product, you can cancel one of them simply by going to My Account on the top right while logged into your account. Under Product Descriptions, you’ll see a link to cancel a product. Simply click the link and then select the product you would like to cancel. You’ll get a list of terms and conditions and a checkbox for you to click stating you understand them. Click Next and verify your changes. You’ll again be asked to state that you understand the terms and understand them. Click Submit and the product is canceled!
There are a few things that happen after you cancel a single product or add-on. Let’s take a look at them:
- Online Survey - You won't be able to access your surveys or results in Constant Contact. Read more about what happens when you cancel Survey.
- Event Marketing - You will have limited access to your events. You will not be able to publish any events.
- Email Marketing - You will have limited access to create new emails. You will not be able to send any new emails.
Note: You still will be able to create Survey and Event invitation emails.(if you have those products)
- Social Campaigns - Your social campaign will convert to a Default Welcome Campaign that you can keep forever. Read more about what happens when you become an inactive user.
- SaveLocal - You will not have access to your deals at all once you have canceled the SaveLocal product.
- Email Archive - All links related to the archive web pages will become inactive as soon as twenty-four hours.
- MyLibrary Plus - All images but the top five images are removed from your Image Library. This will cause the Image Deleted icon to appear in any previously sent emails.
***UPDATED BY MODERATOR***
Cancel your Entire Account – To cancel your entire Constant Contact account, you’ll need to contact our Billing team. You can reach them at 1-855-229-5506.
If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"