Advisor
DeborahN7

Changes in Constant Contact

So this morning I log into my CC account, only to discover the powers that be here have yet again made changes to what was already working!  Trying to figure out these changes was a big waste of time.  In order to edit an existing newsletter I had to make extra clicks, etc.  Why must you do this?  IT was fine the way it was!

Unhappy user

Marissa_R
Topics: 435
Kudos: 215
Blog Posts: 306
Solutions: 85

Re: Changes in Constant Contact

Hi Deborah,

Thank you for your feedback on the new email flow.  I would be happy to assist you if you are having trouble. If you would like to provide feedback directly to our developers, you can click this link here.

I apologize for any inconvenience,

Marissa Rogers
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!
MaxCap

The new changes (beginning with the image gallery updates made a few months back) are terrible and a total waste of time. We are a small company with limited staff and time to pull together a weekly newsletter. Please, please consider your users when making changes! I've just spent the last 10 minutes fighting with an image box because the new icons constantly get in the way.

Marissa_R

HI Barbara,

I apologize that you were having trouble.  If there is anything we can help with, please let us know.

Marissa Rogers

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"

Occasional Visitor
SmallWorldC

[ Edited ]

This new email editor is even worst than the last.  It seems like every improvement makes things worse & worse.  3+ years ago I signed up for an easy way to create emails that will display consistently across a variety of mail clients and things worked great.  Unfortunately it's been downhill ever since.  Each change making the editor buggier & buggier and just when you figure out how to work around the bugs you get a new & improved version that makes things even more difficult.  At this point I can't even "Paste without formatting" even thoe that is how the option is set.  I have spoken with tech support and get one of two responses "We are working on it" or "There is nothing we can do". 

So...  Anyone out there have another service they like?

Marissa_R

Hello,

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble using our new editor. I'd be happy to help.  If you could please let me know the following:

Do I have permission to access your account?

What email are you working on that you're having trouble with?

What browser and version are you using when in the product?

Are you copying previously created emails?
If so,

Are you editing the blocks?

Or adding new ones?

Where are you copying your content from?

Thanks!

Marissa Rogers

Visitor
BrianC15

3 year user of constant contact. YES, having major problems with the email editor, too. been on hold for 27 minutes tech support and had to go get other work done. MAJOR problems

Marissa_R

Hi Brian,

I apologize that we were experiencing longer than usual hold times at the time you called into Support. I'd be happy to assist you or you could call in again. We have no wait time right now on 1-866-289-2101.

Marissa Rogers

Occasional Visitor
AmandaN7

The new "preview and test" fuctionality is bogus. I accidentally sent my draft e-mail to my communications committee members three times because I couldn't tell it was working. I hate the new pop-up window that it appears in. I have been a Constant Contact user for about 6 years and have always been happy until now. These latest changes to the program SUUUuuuck. I used to rave about Constant Contact but lately, I'm not feeling like I want to reccommend it to friends and colleagues.

Jarrad_M
Topics: 276
Kudos: 234
Solutions: 89

Hi Amanda,

I'm very sorry that you're having trouble. Are you not receiving messaging that your test emails have been sent? You may want to try clearing your cache or following the steps in this FAQ.

If you continue to have trouble with test emails, please let us know.

Thanks,

Jarrad