Occasional Contributor
BradD6
Accepted Solution

Constant Contact Please add the time the email is being sent to the Home and EMail Tabs

Constant Contact Please add the time (not just the date) the email is being sent to the Home and EMail Tabs

That is all. 

Jarrad_M
Topics: 276
Kudos: 234
Solutions: 89

Re: Constant Contact Please add the time the email is being sent to the Home and EMail Tabs

[ Edited ]

Hi Brad,

Thanks for the feedback. I'll pass it on.

You can see the time your email was sent b y clicking on the name of your email and goling down to Email Run History:

run history.png

Jarrad

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!
Occasional Contributor
BradD6

Re: Constant Contact Please add the time the email is being sent to the Home and EMail Tabs

Thanks Jarrad I'm aware of that. I would like the date the email will be sent (future) on the Recent Work area or Email/My Emails page. Right now I have to go to each individual email I'm going to send to double check them.

I have several sites, several lists, several newsletters going out all at the same time and would like to be able to see all of them at the same time.

Jarrad_M

Hi Brad,

Wanted to make sure you knew that info was available, even though it's not on the My Emails page.

I submitted this as a feature request as I definitely see how it could be helpful.

Thanks for the feedback!

Jarrad

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"

Occasional Contributor
BradD6

Thanks Jarrad_M

Any other way to see it on a page I don't know about?

Jarrad_M

Hi,

The Run History is the only place you can see when the email was sent.

Thanks,

Jarrad

Occasional Contributor
BradD6

I want to see when it will be sent. When the email is pending/scheduled.

Jarrad_M

Hi Brad,

If you click on the name of your email when it is scheduled, on the top right you will see when the email will be sent:

scheduled time.png

I hope this helps,

Jarrad

Occasional Contributor
BradD6

All emails at the same time. Not one at a time.

Jarrad_M

Hi Brad,

Sorry, that is not available. I'll submit that for you.

Thanks,

Jarrad