Occasional Participant

EMAIL LAYOUT

Hi, I create my own layouts (they are jpeg) that I want to send to my customers. How do I use my layout as the email without having to use one of CC's templates?
Regular Advisor

EMAIL LAYOUT

When you create an email, just under the list of Template Categories there is a link for "Use My Own Code".

Occasional Participant

EMAIL LAYOUT

thanks...I'll try it...

Occasional Participant

EMAIL LAYOUT

I tried that...went through the whole process but didn't find any way to attach my file...

Regular Advisor

EMAIL LAYOUT

There is no way to attach a file in Constant Contact. If you want to include an image, you will have to have the image hosted and incldue an HTML image tag.

Participant

EMAIL LAYOUT

With some HTML-code (aka "Use My Own Code") and the basic image hosting with up to 5 pictures in CC it should be possible to have your own picture as a background picture with your text on top of that. but be aware that most e-mail hosts and readers (outlook etc.) exempt pictures when showing emails unless the user ask to show pictures

Solution Provider

EMAIL LAYOUT

FAQ 2455 might be helpful, "Can I create a single image or image-only email?" We did something similar with a big jpg and put it in the template called "Promotions - My Image 1", then deleted most of the other blocks. (An image-only email goes against some of the best practices espoused by Constant Contact - and probably other ESPs - but we needed to show our client we could duplicate what they were doing in Bronto.)