Occasional Contributor
DavidsonNews

Email issues?

So lately when I put text in the email...after I click save, the text just disappears. So I have to end up putting in two or three times before it stays put. Is anyone else having this issue?
Jarrad_M
Topics: 276
Kudos: 234
Solutions: 89

Email issues?

[ Edited ]

Hi David, Are you copying and pasting your text into the block? If so, try clicking the Plain Text icon while editing the block and pasting the text in as plain text. Let me know if there is still a problem. Thanks, Jarrad

Jarrad

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!
Occasional Contributor
DavidsonNews

Email issues?

[ Edited ]

Nope..not copying and pasting. Putting the text in manually. And it doesn't happen all the time..just randomly...maybe 2-3 times a week. Thanks!

Marissa_R
Topics: 434
Kudos: 215
Blog Posts: 306
Solutions: 85

Email issues?

[ Edited ]

Hi David, Are you working in a copy of a previously created email? If so, you may be carrying over old coding that is problematic inside the blocks. I would try adding new blocks and deleting the old ones. This way you have fresh blocks to add your content to. I hope this helps! Marissa W. Community & Social Media Support Representative

Marissa Rogers
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"

Occasional Contributor
DavidsonNews

Email issues?

[ Edited ]

Hi Marissa, Thanks for the email. I actually have tried using new blocks and I still have the same problems. I'm still getting random spacing added in between lines and disappearing text when I hit 'save'.

Marissa_R
Topics: 434
Kudos: 215
Blog Posts: 306
Solutions: 85

Email issues?

[ Edited ]

Hi David, This seems to be a known issue with extra lines. What you can do is to go into the block, delete all the line breaks and use Shift Enter to create the line breaks you want. I hope that helps! Marissa

Marissa Rogers
Community & Social Media Support

Occasional Contributor
DavidsonNews

Email issues?

[ Edited ]

I've tried that and it only works some of the time. Funny enough, shortly after my last message I had two headlines and an image disappear. Any thoughts on why that may be happening? Thanks!