cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This area of the Community has been archived.
If you are looking for assistance, please see our Knowledge & Support area. If you are looking to leave feedback, please take a look at the Your Feedback & Ideas area. If you have any questions, you can reach out to our Community team at communitysupport(at)constantcontact(dot)com.

Getting Images to Show Up

Highlighted

Getting Images to Show Up

My company recently sent out an email blast and one of our blast recipients informed us that our images did not show up unless they clicked the "show images" button. In Firefox there were not even the blank boxes to inform the recipient that there were supposed to be images it just looked like a very vague, nondescript email. Our header didn't even render properly. Does anyone have any advice on how we can combat this issue?

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Getting Images to Show Up

HI, 

Thanks for posting your situation. There are several reasons the image would not show, we can try to figure out exactly what is happening!

Lots of email clients will block images by default for security reasons. Depending on the email client (Outlook, AOL, Gmail, Yahoo, etc) this would all display a little differently. For example, Outlook shows an empty box or a red x but there is a message across the top of the header information asking me to show the images. A way to test if this is happening is to ask the person to view the email online by using the webpage version link instead or to enable the client to display images. 

Please let me know the name of the email and if we have permission to access your account. We would love to look into it more for you.

Thanks!

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!

This post thread is archived, content is saved for education. Links will not be updated. If you need additional information please create a new post. 

Hannah M.

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

This post thread is archived, content is saved for education. Links will not be updated. If you need additional information please create a new post. 

Hannah M.

Hannah M.