cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This area of the Community has been archived.
If you are looking for assistance, please see our Knowledge & Support area. If you are looking to leave feedback, please take a look at the Your Feedback & Ideas area. If you have any questions, you can reach out to our Community team at communitysupport(at)constantcontact(dot)com.

HELP! Welcome email not as I customized

HELP! Welcome email not as I customized

I am "building my list" and I customized the letter that people get after the sign up.  

Everything works fine when I test it  within CC but when I test by actually signing up..it sends the default letter.

Of course now is a weekend and since cc has bankers hours, I can't get a real person to help me.

4 REPLIES 4
Valued Contributor

Re: HELP! Welcome email not as I customized

Brenda,

I'm sorry that you are having trouble with your Welcome E-mail! So you know, when you make changes to a welcome e-mail, you'll need to click on the Message Footer tab on the left, then Save and Next on the right so you can activate those changes. It should work for you after that.

Also, so you're aware, we are actually open now on the weekends from 10am-8pm EST so you can give us a call at 1-866-289-2101 and we can assist as well.

I hope this was helpful! Please don't hesitate to respond if you have any other questions!

Joe

I'm having a similar issue - the Advanced Editor is not accepting my XHTML file when I can set it up just fine as a regular camapign.  The default email is ugly as sin and I have a custom branded tempalte to use, but every time I try to save it in the Advanced Editor (only in the Welcome Email admin area) I get the following...

You need to provide additional information. Please correct the errors below and try again.

You must have content for your letter
What gives???
Honored Contributor

Hi,

I'd check your code with a validator. Here's a sample one that you can use.

If you continue to have trouble, we'd be happy to check your code if you give us permission to access your account.

You could also call us at 1-866-289-2101 for immediate assistance.

Thanks,

Jarrad

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!
Honored Contributor

This post thread is archived, content is saved for education. Links will not be updated. If you need additional information please create a new post.