cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This area of the Community has been archived.
If you are looking for assistance, please see our Knowledge & Support area. If you are looking to leave feedback, please take a look at the Your Feedback & Ideas area. If you have any questions, you can reach out to our Community team at communitysupport(at)constantcontact(dot)com.

Hebrew templates? RTL?

Occasional Visitor

Hebrew templates? RTL?

Does anybody know if Constant Contact supports Hebrew? I am looking to create a template for a Hebrew newsletter, which is fully RTL (Right-to-Left.) Images alone won't do the trick. 

Has anybody done that? Any advice? 

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Hebrew templates? RTL?

Hi,

Unfortunately there is not a way to to change the editor to create emails Right-to-Left. I understand how this would be a great feature for you and I would be happy to pass along your feedback for future updates. At this time, images would be the best workaround for you as you would be able to have the text and formatting in the correct order. If you had something created outside of Constant Contact you could include screenshots of that document as images. Another idea would be to have an external document created and saved as a PDF. You could upload the PDF to your document library and include a link in your email to this version.

Thanks for taking the time to share your situation.

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!

Re: Hebrew templates? RTL?

This post thread is archived, content is saved for education. Links will not be updated. If you need additional information please create a new post. 

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!