How Do i Add attachments to an e-mail?

I don't see any place to upload them. I would rather not insert them into the e-mail but have them attached. Thanks!
Topics: 650
Kudos: 290
Blog Posts: 345
Solutions: 139

Hello,

You can add PDF files through the document link in the top left when you click on the Library tab in your account.

Check out FAQ 2995 on step by step instructions: http://conta.cc/gzCNKb

Thanks,
Marissa W.
Community & Social Media Support Representative
Marissa Rogers
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please click "Accept as Solution".

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here
Regular Advisor

You cannot have attachements to emails in Constant Contact. Instead you can link to the file that you will have to host on your website or elsewhere. As Marissa said, you can host the file at Constant Contact if it is a PDF or a picture.

Re: How Do i Add attachments to an e-mail?

Hi,

Is it possible to add a v-card attachment to an email blast? or have it included as a link?

Re: How Do i Add attachments to an e-mail?

HI,

Unfortunately there is not a way to attach any file directly to the email. The workaround we suggest is putting a link to a PDF in the email so it would pull from your Constant Contact library. 

The only way I can think of to include a vcard file would be to have it hosted elsewhere online. Do you have a website you could host this on? In this case, you could provide a link in your email to this page of the site. 

Hope this helps,

Hannah

Hannah McClure
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!