cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This area of the Community has been archived.
If you are looking for assistance, please see our Knowledge & Support area. If you are looking to leave feedback, please take a look at the Your Feedback & Ideas area. If you have any questions, you can reach out to our Community team at communitysupport(at)constantcontact(dot)com.

How can I delete extra lines in an email?

Extra lines are being added in my email making the spacing look weird. I looked at the HTML and deleted the DIV as per an earlier post and replaced with BR. This doesn't work. Why does this happen and what can I do to prevent it?

3 REPLIES
Valued Contributor

A br tag adds a blank line.

Yes - how can I make text single spaced vs. double spaced? Is there a way to change the spacing??
Advisor

Sometimes it helps to do the following when you're typing something in: Instead of typing "Enter" to go to the next line, type "Shift"+"Enter". (Confession: I haven't looked at the html code to see what the difference actually is.)
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!
Loading script asynchronously