12-17-2012 07:46 PM
Creating a mailto link within your Constant Contact newsletter that has a pre-populated subject line is a great way to keep track of responses and make your business look more professional. When your recipient clicks to send you an email, the subject line will show pre-populated in the email. Once they send the email, you can create a rule in Outlook or Gmail to move all responses from your Constant Contact email to one folder within your Outlook/Gmail account.
To include a customized subject line and body within your email:
- Add an email link in your email.
- After you type the email address you want to link to, click the "More options" link located at the bottom right of the Email Address field.
- Type in the text you want to display in the Subject and Body field.
- Click Insert.
- Click Save.
- Click the Preview button located on the top-right.
- Click the email link and an email window will appear with the email address, subject line, and body that you added.
Tier 3 Support Specialist
06-16-2014 08:56 PM
This post thread is archived, content is saved for education. Links will not be updated. If you need additional information please create a new post.
Community & Social Media Support
If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please click "Accept as Solution".
Are you on Twitter? Follow me here