Remove the Constant Contact logo from campaign footer

SOLVED
Go to solution
ScottW6976
Campaign Contributor

I need someone to remove it from my emails. I understand that it can't be removed by me for some reason. Please do so immediately. 

If you have any questions, simply email them to my account and I will respond quickly. 

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
David_J
Employee

UPDATED: March 2018

Many of the elements in the footer are required by law, including the ability for recipients to unsubscribe from your newsletter, so we are  not able to remove the entire footer from your emails.

If you are looking to remove the Constant Contact logo from the footer of your email, this is something that can be done very quickly at no cost to you if you are a paying customer. If this is the customization that you are referring to, call our support line and one of our support representatives will be able to assist you with this.

If you need further customization of the footer, our custom services team can work with you to make a custom footer. This is not a free service and costs $99. If this is something you are interested in please let us know and I would be happy to have our custom services team get in touch with you regarding this.

Please let us know if you have any other questions. Thanks.

David J

View solution in original post

Top Answer
David_J
Employee

UPDATED: March 2018

Many of the elements in the footer are required by law, including the ability for recipients to unsubscribe from your newsletter, so we are  not able to remove the entire footer from your emails.

If you are looking to remove the Constant Contact logo from the footer of your email, this is something that can be done very quickly at no cost to you if you are a paying customer. If this is the customization that you are referring to, call our support line and one of our support representatives will be able to assist you with this.

If you need further customization of the footer, our custom services team can work with you to make a custom footer. This is not a free service and costs $99. If this is something you are interested in please let us know and I would be happy to have our custom services team get in touch with you regarding this.

Please let us know if you have any other questions. Thanks.

1,332 REPLIES 1,332
Marissa_R
Marketing Legend
0 Votes

Hi Ann-Marie,

I was able to remove our logo from your footer. Per the Can-Spam Act, I can not remove the SafeUnsubscribe link.  If you would like to take a look at an email in your account and see if there is anything else you would like to see if it can be removed, let me know. And we can open a ticket with our Custom Services team to see about getting you a custom footer.

Thanks!

KellyF422
Rookie
0 Votes

Hi-

Would someone be able to remove this logo for me as well, as well as anything else you can in the footer?  I am a paying customer and give you permission to access the account.

Thanks,

Kelly

Marissa_R
Marketing Legend
0 Votes

Hi Kelly,

I have removed our logo. That is all I can remove. If you'd like to talk to our Custom Services Team about a Custom Footer, let me know and I will have someone contact you.

Thanks!

JessicaN64
Rookie
0 Votes

Hello,

We are paying customer. Please remove constant contact logo footer! By the way, can you tell me how to replace with my company logo???

Thanks for support!

Manh Tran

Marissa_R
Marketing Legend
0 Votes

Hi Manh, 

I have removed our logo from your footer. If you'd like to have your own image in the footer, I'd be happy to have someone contact you from Custom Services. There is a fee that they can discuss with you.  Would you like me to set that up for you?

TTG
Rookie
0 Votes

Can you please remove the trusted logo in my footer as well....username laurelmtgirl

thank you soo so much

AlbertL93
Employee
0 Votes

TTG,

It looks like the logo in the footer has been removed by one of our Phone support reps. If you have any other questions or concerns don't hesitated to contact us again.

Thank you.
Albert L
Customer & Social Media Support

KurtK91
Rookie
0 Votes

Hi

Do I have to become a pay customer in order to have the logo " Trusted email from Constant Contact" remove as well?

Thank you

Marissa_R
Marketing Legend
0 Votes

Hi Kurt,

Yes, once you are a paying customer we can remove our logo and name from the footers of the emails you send out through us.

alye
Rookie
0 Votes

i would also to have the constant contact image removed from my footers. my account is a paid account.
thanks,

aly

Hannah_M
0 Votes

Hi Aly,

I've removed the logo from your footer. Please log out and back in to see the change.

Thanks,

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!
PeterA969
Rookie
0 Votes

We are a paying customer and would also like to have the "Trust email from Constant Contact"  logo removed from our account.  You have my permission to remove it.  I appreciate your help!

Thank you!

Hannah_M
0 Votes

Hi PeterA969

You are all set! I've removed the logo from the footer of your draft and new emails. Please logout and then back into your account to see the change. 

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

MichelleF209
Rookie
0 Votes

Hi, I am a paying customer and I'd love to have "Trust email from Constant Contact" revomed. Can you help me with this? 

NoahB4
Rookie
0 Votes

Hello, I would also like to have my trusted email link removed, you have permission to remove it from my acct.   Thank you.

Jarrad_M
Marketing Legend
0 Votes

Hi Noah,

I have removed our logo from your account. If you are currently logged in, please log out for the change to take affect.

Thanks,

Jarrad

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"

MP.com
Campaign Collaborator
0 Votes

Hello,

I would appreciate it if you removed the constant contact logo from the footer of my emails. I am a paying customer and you have permission to access my account.

Thank you,

Jeff

Jarrad_M
Marketing Legend
0 Votes

Hi Jeff,

I have removed our logo for you. Please log out for the change to take effect.

I hope this helps,

Jarrad

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"

MP.com
Campaign Collaborator
0 Votes

Thank you!

Jeff

Jarrad_M
Marketing Legend
0 Votes

Happy to help!

Jarrad

cmhf
Rookie
0 Votes

Hello, 

Could I have the Constant Contact logo removed from my emails as well? Also, if possible could I have the logo for the SafeUnsubscribe removed while keeping the link in the footer text?

Thanks!

Jarrad_M
Marketing Legend
0 Votes

Hi Allan,

We'd be happy to remove our logo from your account, as long as it's a paid account. We cannot remove the safe unsubscribe logo but if you're interested in a custom footer, check out our Custome Services team.

In order to remove the logo, we'd need your permission to access your account. Can you let us know if we do have your permission?

Thanks,

Jarrad

cmhf
Rookie
0 Votes

Yes you have my permission. Thanks!

Jarrad_M
Marketing Legend
0 Votes

Hi Allan,

You're all set!

I hope this helps,

Jarrad

BrintonB
Rookie
0 Votes

I'd like to remove the SafeUnsubscribe image from my emails.  I'm ok with keeping the text link "Instant Removal with SafeUnsubscribe" but the image above is duplicative and unnecessary.  I'm trying to create an HTML email with no images, and that is the one remaining image in my emails.

Thanks,

Brinton

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST