OLIVIERR7
Accepted Solution

How to remove logo "Trusted email from constant contact" from SafeUnsubscribe bloc

Hello from France,

New user with Constant Contact, my boss ask me to remove the logo "Trusted email from constant contact" at the end of each newsletter I try to create.

I can't find the option to manage the content of the SafeUnsubscribe bloc?

Can you help me please ?

Marissa_R
Topics: 437
Kudos: 213
Blog Posts: 307
Solutions: 85

Re: How to remove logo "Trusted email from constant contact" from SafeUnsubscribe bloc

Hi Olivier,

If I have your permission to go into your account, I can remove the logo for you if you are a paid customer.

Thank you,

Marissa Rogers
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!
OLIVIERR7

Re: How to remove logo "Trusted email from constant contact" from SafeUnsubscribe bloc

Hi Marissa,

I am a paid customer.

You have my permission to to my account.

Just for my information : it's impossible for me to do it ?

Tell me if you need more information.

Jarrad_M
Topics: 276
Kudos: 235
Solutions: 89

Hi Oliver,

I have removed the logo from your account. Log out for the change to take affect. You cannot remove the logo yourself, but support can if you have a paid account.

Thanks,

Jarrad

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"

Visitor
AndrewB106

I was also asked to remove the "Trusted email from constant contact" from SafeUnsubscribe bloc.

Can support please remove this for me?

Please let me know if you need permissions to access my account.

I am a paid customer.

regards,

g

Jarrad_M

Hi,

I would be happy to remove the logo from your account. Please confirm that we have permission to access your account.

Thanks,

Jarrad

Visitor
AndrewB106

Sure.  You have permission to remove this from the account.

Jarrad_M

All set! Log out for the change to take affect.

Thanks,

Jarrad

Occasional Visitor
TerryW7

Removing logo

I am sure this has been discussed many times, but how do I remove the Constant Contact logo at the footer of my emails?  Thanks for your help :smileyhappy:

Marissa_R
Topics: 437
Kudos: 213
Blog Posts: 307
Solutions: 85

Re: Removing logo

[ Edited ]

Hi Terry,

I have merged your question with the thread about removing our Constant Contact Logo. We can remove the logo from you if you're a paying customer.  Do we have permission to access your account to remove that?

Thanks!

Marissa Rogers
Community & Social Media Support